• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Drawing Squid Kids! Requests welcome!

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I hope you like it. size is 700x1200 px, in the end i decided on leaving out the weapon because lacing her fingers looked cuter <3
Oh my gosh! Just… WOW! It's wonderful! You did such a spectacular job! I… I LOVE IT!! It's just totally her! It's perfect!

I guess I really should write out her story. It'd be a total shame for me to not do so after you've created this beautiful artwork… Would you mind if I use it in the story?

FairyJinx

Inkling
NNID
Rentozu
As long as you give me credit to the art somewhere you're completely ok to put it anywhere you want <3 (since i sign my art you should be ok already, unless the picture gets resized too small to read my handwriting)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
You still taking requests? if so i would like one. but your going to need some creative freedom for it. (its a charecter from my fanfic)

Inkling gender: Male
Ink color (hair, hat, etc.): Hair is Dark Blue with black spots
Skin color: Tan
Eye color: Blue
Headpiece: Inkling combat mask from the Great Turf Wars(something from my fanfic)(i dont have a discription but its like an octarian combat mask but something more in the style of the inklings)
Clothing: police combat gear (dont need to go heavy on this just something that looks like it)
Shoes: combat boots
Pose: (up for anything)
Extras: prefered weapon is a splatterscope (doesn't have to be there your choice)
Size: 250x450, and an icon size for this fourm.
Style: (im up for anything)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom