• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fact(s) about yourself

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
@v0idStrike_squid-kid sounds cool, and they're all games in interested in. I'll check him out soon!

Edit: oh, and Jim Sterling

The two YouTubers I really like right now are Dunkey because he's so ridiculous, and another LPer called NicoB. He mostly plays visua novels like Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, etc., and he does different voices for every character.

@Flareth that sounds like something someone in the historical field will be interested in. Maybe start a YouTube channel to trash people about it? (I'd be interested)

@G1ng3rGar1 I took a Japanese class a few years ago! I render some of it, if you'd like to practice with someone (I don't know much kanji, though)

Last edited:

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I'm half Japanese and my great grandparents on my father's side came to Canada from Yamaguchi prefecture. I learned a few words from my grandfather when I was young which got me interested in the language and so I had started teaching myself sometime afterwards. I know a decent amount and can hold a conversation in Japanese, but I wouldn't call myself fluent yet. A few years ago I also took an exchange program to Japan and have also taken a few trips back there too.

On a more random note, I used to memorize the number Pi and had it down to about 350 decimal places. I have kind of stopped so I'm more around 100 now.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm half Japanese and my great grandparents on my father's side came to Canada from Yamaguchi prefecture. I learned a few words from my grandfather when I was young which got me interested in the language and so I had started teaching myself sometime afterwards. I know a decent amount and can hold a conversation in Japanese, but I wouldn't call myself fluent yet. A few years ago I also took an exchange program to Japan and have also taken a few trips back there too.

On a more random note, I used to memorize the number Pi and had it down to about 350 decimal places. I have kind of stopped so I'm more around 100 now.
Cool! I'd definitely want to take a trip to Japan sometime.

And awesome! THat's still a lot regardless.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Oh, on the topic of memorisation - I've come very close to learning the entire National Pokédex (721 entries) in order. To be specific, I was able to recite any of the six regional 'dexes in correct order with reasonable success rate; I don't believe that I ever went for the full gauntlet, but I may have been able to do it. That's definitely something I need to get back to when exams finish, outside of learning a language or six.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Here's some facts about me:
  • I used to be one of the best Project M players in the central region of my home state.
  • I can identify any model year Corvette by simply looking at it (without a VIN number or anything).
  • I'm fluent in English and Spanish, know some French, Italian, and Russian, and am teaching myself Japanese.
  • I know all the world capitals without looking at a map or Google
Those are my default facts anyway :)

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
I can rap the entirety of Eminem's Rap God at 150% speed with few mistakes, and I'm 15th in the USA in my age division of the WSSA (World Sport Stacking Association)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Oh, on the topic of memorisation - I've come very close to learning the entire National Pokédex (721 entries) in order. To be specific, I was able to recite any of the six regional 'dexes in correct order with reasonable success rate; I don't believe that I ever went for the full gauntlet, but I may have been able to do it.
I've never met anyone else who's been able to do it! Let me know if you want my help :)

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I'm the biggest Anime and Nintendo fan in the world

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Guess I should do another fact. Um...

I really like cooking! My favorite things to make are Asian and Italian food. I'd also like to learn how to barbeque.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Japanese, Icelandic, Norwegian, Chinese... those are the first four which come to mind. I'll see what I actually do once June is over (after which I'll pretty much have three completely unplanned months to fill).
Noice
Here's some facts about me:
  • and am teaching myself Japanese.
  • I know all the world capitals without looking at a map or Google
Those are my default facts anyway :)
I love how everyone is learning Japanese. We could have our own little group ^^ :)
And whoaaaaaa man
Insane

After Japanese, I would like to learn Italian, German, and perhaps Russian. After that, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll take a leap back into Spanish (I did like 3 years of Spanish in school and the only things I remember was the alphabet song and a part of another, with a few random words)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I love how everyone is learning Japanese. We could have our own little group ^^ :)
And whoaaaaaa man
Insane

After Japanese, I would like to learn Italian, German, and perhaps Russian. After that, I'm not sure. Maybe I'll take a leap back into Spanish (I did like 3 years of Spanish in school and the only things I remember was the alphabet song and a part of another, with a few random words)
I have no objections to that idea!

Y si necesitas que alguien te ayude, ¡no tengas miedo de decirme! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom