• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fact(s) about yourself

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
1. i love clowns!! i like to collect clown stuff (dolls, statuettes, pictures, clothes?????) but i don't have a job yet so i only have like 3 dolls, a hilariously bad framed stitched picture thingy that i adore, and tiny clown-esque mask things

2. like many others i also got a wii u specifically for splatoon (and a little bit for mario kart 8 but i would never buy a whole console just to play mario kart!!!), i found it from some gameplay videos on youtube and decided i HAD to have it. not a bad decision because it's now my favorite game ever!!!!

3. i'm kinda competitive, i think i play my hardest when i'm playing with friends just cuz i want them to think i'm cool lol

4. some of my other favorite games are pokemon, animal crossing, and bioshock! my favorite pokemon is a tie between gengar and clefable

5. i have a huge soft spot for virtual pets. i really like stuff like neopets, goatlings, and tamagotchi! ever since i was little i've wanted to make my own virtual pet website but i have to learn how to code first : p

6. when i was little i was super opposed to girly stuff!!! it was just because i wanted to be "not like other girls" which is a shame cuz i LOVE girly stuff now. idk why i couldn't just let myself live!

7. from like 2012-2015 i had a huge grudge against club penguin bc i was an avid toontown player and i heard they shut down toontown for more club penguin servers LOL. i don't hate it anymore of course but i still haven't really played more than half an hour of it and i am ALL OVER toontown rewritten (haven't played much in a while though)

8. sort of related to the above i also thought i wasn't allowed to fully enjoy mario games bc i loved sonic so much which was SO silly of me. i still love sonic but i think i like a lot of the mario games more

9. i think decora fashion is super cute and i'd love to put together an outfit in the style someday : o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom