• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fork Vs. Spoon

Which team did you pick?

• Total voters

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
So they announced the latest Splatfest in North America. Fork vs. Spoon! What are your thoughts? Which team did you pick? Why? I feel these Splatfest ideas are getting stranger and stranger all the time. Anyway, I'm on the fence about which team to pick. Wondering what your thoughts are on this.

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Well I chose the seemingly less popular team of Fork, merely because Pearl sold me on it.
On the other hand who even debates if a fork or spoon is better? I thought Splatfests were for important debates.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
D̶i̶d̶ ̶N̶A̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶U̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶S̶p̶l̶a̶t̶f̶e̶s̶t̶s̶?̶
W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶k̶n̶i̶f̶e̶?̶
W̶h̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶S̶p̶l̶a̶t̶f̶e̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶?̶

Team Spoon because Smol Fries and Marina's roast.

SamPokeball

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4712-0785-3700
I picked team fork because of how much salt there was due to pearl and knew this would be less popular. I hate how broken the splatfest winning system is.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Name one thing you can't eat with a fork (don't say soup cuz that's totally possible )

Nutmeat

Pro Squid
This is the dumbest choice I have ever been asked to make. How could anyone have a preference? I think they’re attempting to make the teams as evenly split as possible to get rid of the “unpopular advantage”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom