Free Splatoon content stops officially at the end of January. So I wanna ask you something.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Just to throw out some stuff that hasnt been suggested.

Various stage skins? Maybe just pallette swaps to make buildings or objects other colors, change time of day/weather conditions, or even the backdrop. Nothing that would affect the way the stage is played, though. I just enjoy the dusk or night setting some of the Splatfest stages have and I think it would keep things FRESH for map rotation if the stages looked a little different every time, even if random.

Pay more coins to re-roll a single ability slot, rather than all 3. Nothing is stopping people from save scrubbing to get their ideal loadout anyway. Streamlining the process by giving you the option to finetune your gear at a fair price without sacrificing slots you already attained seems reasonable.

Create a new Inkling on a single save? Maybe there is a technical reason why they cant do this? Idk

I also wouldnt mind a gear modifier, at least with the ability to change the colors of your clothes to coordinate it better, but ideally with logo design features that the gamepad would be perfect for. I get that that sort of weakens the purpose of having so many clothing options to begin with, but sometimes my outfit is just so wacky and I dont like using it even though it has the abilities that I want.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
It's pretty true that's the sad thing there's so many people who can't contain anger..........mainly me but still voice chat with friends I will support anytime any day. Half life 3?? Splatoon is Nintendo they will have no relation wether they come out in twenty years or not Splatoon shouldn't be compared to them games.

Also octoling AI will be changed to the same as an inklings

This threads getting so messed up it might as well be a political debate about who gets the last pizza slice

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Just to throw out some stuff that hasnt been suggested.

Various stage skins? Maybe just pallette swaps to make buildings or objects other colors, change time of day/weather conditions, or even the backdrop. Nothing that would affect the way the stage is played, though. I just enjoy the dusk or night setting some of the Splatfest stages have and I think it would keep things FRESH for map rotation if the stages looked a little different every time, even if random.

Pay more coins to re-roll a single ability slot, rather than all 3. Nothing is stopping people from save scrubbing to get their ideal loadout anyway. Streamlining the process by giving you the option to finetune your gear at a fair price without sacrificing slots you already attained seems reasonable.

Create a new Inkling on a single save? Maybe there is a technical reason why they cant do this? Idk

I also wouldnt mind a gear modifier, at least with the ability to change the colors of your clothes to coordinate it better, but ideally with logo design features that the gamepad would be perfect for. I get that that sort of weakens the purpose of having so many clothing options to begin with, but sometimes my outfit is just so wacky and I dont like using it even though it has the abilities that I want.
Love it

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
This threads getting so messed up it might as well be a political debate about who gets the last pizza slice
lolwut

We need bullet time as a special. I would not be averse to vehicles either. I long for the days when two Inklings can joust on motorcycles with brushes.

A player or squad base would be cool, and the devs could add a squad vs. squad mode where you try to capture another squad's base. Players could upgrade their base defenses, or add special squad shops that sell gear with a squad logo on it or have abilities that can only be unlocked by squads. Bases could also have special shooting ranges with different settings for moving targets, or hold exhibition matches with other squadmates on courses that squad members custom-built. There would have to be an arcade, malt shop, and refrigerator filled with ice cold root beer and frosty mugs. Actually, that's a stupid idea. That's way too much work just to add root beer to the game. Forget about the squad base and just put root beer in the soda machines in Inkopolis. And oolong tea. We have to have oolong tea.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
So when do Inklings have AI in the game?
Since I said, what I meant was the overall health of an octoling seems worse compared to an inklings however I realised that how you kill someone decides on your weapon you can't blame me it was 3am so I don't care anymore octolings suck inklings suck the whole game sucks

I've had a long day so right now everything sucks

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Exactly my point.

All Inklings in the game are player-controlled. And there are no AI-bots for Online Matches.
Ergo, there is no AI for Inklings.

So there would be no other AI for Octolings to adjust to.
Octolings are squidbaggers

They need to adjust to my level

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Since I said, what I meant was the overall health of an octoling seems worse compared to an inklings however I realised that how you kill someone decides on your weapon you can't blame me it was 3am so I don't care anymore octolings suck inklings suck the whole game sucks

I've had a long day so right now everything sucks

Paragon-Yoshi

Inkling Cadet
I'm sorry I don't know how to speak old men
What he means, you are talking nonsense.
The stats of Octolings are identical to those of Inklings.

What makes them so weak, is how poorly the AI controls them.
Again, appripriate for a practice-run, but useless for a serious competition.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
What he means, you are talking nonsense.
The stats of Octolings are identical to those of Inklings.

What makes them so weak, is how poorly the AI controls them.
Again, appripriate for a practice-run, but useless for a serious competition.
Like I said SEEMS -,- plus there movements seemed buggier than an inklings to me and in all honesty I don't give two ***** about artificial intelligence in fact to me everything your saying is nonsense because I don't care

If you didn't get the message I'm basically saying your doing my nut in xD
None of this will stick into my brain your wasting valuable seconds of your life typing that just saying

Just read that back and never noticed I could be so harsh on people but seriously I think I have artificial intelligence my brain wandered off to narnia so it didn't have to sit through math classes

I'd love to be that brain

Last edited:

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I'm sure I'm not, since you made it publicly available information!
Don't know how to change it FYI and I don't care what you think my age is because I'm not gonna confirm my age and I'm not 23 but am in the 15-25 age group and I don't want you asking questions about my age or maturity level

I'm having a bad day and your making it worse if you ever were to meet me you would know you don't mess with me while I'm having a bad day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom