• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Fresh Faces, Crossover Conundrum (IC)

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Pearl takes the Octo Shot, firing at Coral to try and snap him out of it, though she's careful enough to not accidentally splat him. "Coral! Snap out of it, man!" Pearl says.

Cephalobro

Kyurem grabs hold of Coral with one hand and holds the Prison Bottle with another in an attempt to pull shadow Hoopa Unbound out of Coral, intending to finish sealing the shadow Hoopa Unbound.

"I will not let you possess my ally, accept your defeat now!" Kyurem demands the shadow Hoopa Unbound to give up, pointing the Prison Bottle at Coral to seal the shadow possessing him.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
"フーパ... コーラを救え!" [Hoopa... save Cora!]
"消えぞ!あなたは消えぞする必要があります... 私は唯一のフーパ...!残るのは私!" [Disappear! You must disappear... I am the one and only Hoopa...! The one that shall remain is me!] the shadow Hoopa yells, still speaking through Coral. Hoopa flinches a bit, but it's determined to save Coral. "...ずっと前に、サトは言った... 彼は影もを救いたかった。フーパは影もフーパについて説明します。怒ってはいけません。聞く," [...Long ago, Sato said... he wanted to save shadow. Hoopa will explain to shadow about Hoopa. No be angry. Listen,] Hoopa says before emanating a light green calming mist from its hands. "誰もが待っています... 影もが戻ってくるのを待ちます," [Everyone waits... for shadow to come back,] Hoopa says, sharing its memories of Ghris' family once again. This time, after the memories of Ghris' family are sent, Hoopa sends memories of Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie, then memories of their time together with Coral and Kelp. "ねえ、影もはびっくりした?影もこれから楽しんでください。フーパ… 影も待っていた," [Hey, was shadow surprised? Shadow enjoy itself from now on. Hoopa... was waiting for shadow,] Hoopa says as it's sending memories. This familial love causes the shadow to disappear itself, allowing Hoopa to be in Unbound forme without losing control.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Coral almost collapses to the ground, just kneeling on one knee.

"We... did it..." Coral says, trying to stand up.

"It seems like the shadow has left him alone." Kyurem tells the group.

Cephalobro

After regaining some of his strength, Coral manages to stand up.

"So, now that the real Hoopa got its powers back, how does sending everyone and everything back to their universes sound?" Coral asks. "Also, Kirby and his Warp Star should be sent to whatever place the Warp Star can be fixed."

"I must go back to Unova as that is where my help is needed." Kyurem explains.

Splatoonlover1

Inkling
Hoopa throws the rings off its horns in front of everyone else, and they expand into portals. Before it travels through its own rings, it takes a deep breath. "フーパは消えない!みんなと一緒に!" [Hoopa no disappear! Be with everyone!] it says to itself, remembering what happened with Ash and the others. It floats through one of its rings into the Pokémon universe, beckoning Kyurem and Blaze to enter. Blaze does so, finding himself back home. With the other ring, Kirby enters it, and it leads to his home universe. Hoopa soon floats through the ring it just used back into the Splatoon universe, taking the ring off its body in the hopes of getting Skidmark Rex back home to his universe, too.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Kyurem sees the portal back to his universe, along with everyone and everything that came from it going through the portal.

"I bid farewell, Unova awaits my return." Kyurem says goodbye to everyone as he goes through the portal.

Cephalobro

Kyurem finds himself back in Unova, ready to resume to find a way to fuse with Reshiram without splitting once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom