Future buffs and nerfs

SewenNewes

Inkling
NNID
wikestar
I disagree with the idea that the .52 Gal Deco and .96 Gal being rare means it's only the Splash Wall that makes them centralizing. Those kits just suck compared to their counterparts. Even if you have zero intention of using the Splash Wall you're still going to use the kits with Killer Wail and Kraken over the ones with Inkstrike and Echolocator.

That said, I do think it is the Splash Wall/Kraken combo that makes the .96 Deco so dominant. I find the gun itself to be comparable to the other top shooters. Honestly as a CJS main I find the .96 to be a bit weak. The only time I have trouble with them is on Tower Control where their kit is unstoppable.

The .52 Gal is just too strong in my opinion. It's too easy for a user to run around guns blazing and hope for their insanely high dps to overwhelm the opposition. Even if you see them coming there's nothing you can do if their first two blobs hit. Their time to kill is just ridiculous. It's also too easy for them to get lucky kills because a stray shot does so much damage.

I'd nerf the .52 by lowering its fire rate but making it slightly more accurate. Ideally it's ttk would be similar to a Splattershot. For the .96 I'd rearrange the kits so that one was Sprinkler/Kraken and the other Splash Wall/Echolocator.

For buffs I'd like to see the Bamboozler have better turf coverage. It's killing ability is phenomenal but it's too easy to get flanked and pinned down when you can't cover any turf.

I'd also want to see Bomb Sniffer reworked. It's actually kind of decent now (it makes it easier to discern where the squid who threw a bomb is hiding) but it has some flaws. The biggest is that Bomb Rushes ruin your day. The little skulls flood your screen and you can't see ****. I'd rework it by having a better way of indicating bomb locations. Maybe just highlight them with a ring around them similar to an enemy under echolocation. I'd also have it highlight sprinklers, beakons, and disruptors too. Currently it only highlights bombs in your line of sight. I think it'd be okay if you showed you bombs behind you too if you're in their explosion radius.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
For the .96 I'd rearrange the kits so that one was Sprinkler/Kraken and the other Splash Wall/Echolocator.
I agree on the .52 Gal needing a nerf, won't go into that any further.
As far as changing the loadout goes, this would still be a pretty damn good combination. .96 Gal has a decently tough time charging its Kraken, Sprinkler alleviates that, meaning it will have its Kraken a good chunk of the time, so it'd still be pretty ridiculous. Splash Wall + Echo seems harmless, but there is a pretty decent sized downside, and that's the fact that as soon as a wall goes down, you Echo up to completely remove the horrible recovery time the Splash Wall gives you.

Switching the Subs and specials wouldn't change much, it'd still be very capable of managing.

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
This time I will mention an actual buff, which I think the L-3 nozzlenose should have ~5% more range, it should more easily beat out splatterhot/tentatek, now it just barely does, partly just from burst bombs, which splattershot already has.

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
I'd rework it by having a better way of indicating bomb locations. Maybe just highlight them with a ring around them similar to an enemy under echolocation. I'd also have it highlight sprinklers, beakons, and disruptors too. Currently it only highlights bombs in your line of sight. I think it'd be okay if you showed you bombs behind you too if you're in their explosion radius
If the bomb sniffer was like that i would equip it more often because i've died to many times thinking that i'm not in the blast radios and dying afterwards

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I put BB and Kraken, but the E-Liter set would rock too.
Honestly, I think them putting the splat bomb was a mistake. Splat Bomb + Echo is on 3 different weapons. That is one of the only combinations to repeat more than twice that isn't on a replica weapon or scoped variant, aside from Beakon + Kraken which is sort of in the "replica" category but not. Where as Burst Bomb + Echo is only on one weapon. Maybe it's just my lust for the combination, but I really do think it was added as a mistake.

We'll never know. :(

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
we're sort of wasting time thinking of what could be and how things could change, but we can't change any of that.
yep,all we can do is complain about it and hope that they can change it,But some developers listen to alot of the community and there feedback.Atlest there's hope.
We have to deal with what the creators throw at us and adapt.
i would agree with you,if i didn't hate gals,lunas,and dynamos so much.

The one

Inkling
NNID
Theone77777
Nerfs
Dynamo: 5% smaller hitbox sweetspot
Blasters on tower control: whichever section the blast ocurs in on the tower in tower control, top left... is the only section that takes damage
Buffs
ink mine: 10% faster explosion time and radius
Seeker: ink usage reduced to 70%
Carbon roller: Sweetspot increased by 5%

The one

Inkling
NNID
Theone77777
i forgot about abilities
ink saver sub 3* as potent
stealth jump speed 5% faster
Ninja squid 5% faster
sub is really weak
stealth and ninja are a little slow

WydrA

Inkling Commander
So? Just don't approach them head on.
lol bruh it's not like you choose every time you get in a head on confrontation. With most weapons you want to avoid head-on confrontations, but it still happens a lot, because you can't control everything.
Anyway there are other things that make the gals really strong weapons. It's not like this is the first time it's been suggested they're overpowered.

lol i can't believe people are actually asking for justification of gal nerfs. Too many gal and roller players in this thread rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom