• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I'm back and now looking for the White Inky Rider with swim speed up as its main.

I used to have this and discarded it for the original special power up. I wanted to be some kind of special snowflake and make matching black/white outfits for the Dualie and Custom Dualie Squelchers respectively, back when we thought it'd come with Ink Armour.

I'll be online in maybe two hours and I'll be home basically all day. Send me a message if you've got it and we can talk about what you're looking for then.

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
I’ve finally gotten my Hula Punk Shirt with Ink Saver Sub but now I’m desperately looking for the King Jersey with Special Power Up, if you have it let me know, thanks!

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I'm back and now looking for the White Inky Rider with swim speed up as its main.

I used to have this and discarded it for the original special power up. I wanted to be some kind of special snowflake and make matching black/white outfits for the Dualie and Custom Dualie Squelchers respectively, back when we thought it'd come with Ink Armour.

I'll be online in maybe two hours and I'll be home basically all day. Send me a message if you've got it and we can talk about what you're looking for then.
I have a White Inky Rider which is almost pure (one of the slots is Ink Resistance Up), as I barely use it it's low on my to-make-pure-priority list. xD Too cool for me, I mostly use cute and colourful stuff. Either way, if you haven't gotten it from anybody else, feel free to add my fc and I'll use it when we play. :)

L;lac

Inkling
If anyone can provide me with these, message me. Please & thank you :D
Patched Hat with Tenacity :ability_tenacity: or Special Charge Up :ability_specialcharge:
Hunting Boots with Ink Recovery Up :ability_inkrecovery:

I don't have much in gear but I can offer a sketch in return for either of these!

H77

Inkling
Meanwhile, If you're looking for a pure, I currently have the Krak-On Blue Slip-Ons (swim speed up) and Rockenberg Wet Floor Band Tee (run speed up) & Rockenberg Squid Squad Band Tee (run speed up) to share. All are one-star gear.
first of all, im glad i came across this thread :D although you posted this months ago i hope the offer still stands! :)

any chance i could get my hands on the swim speed krak-on slip ons?

also if anyone happens to own this thing right here and would be willing to share, please let me know!
i only found this Comeback+Ink Recovery on the splatnet twitter. style-wise i would prefer a knitted hat or bobble hat with comeback+ink recovery but i dont know if such an items exists?

edit: oh well, since im begging anyway: since these two items are for the same set im trying to build, im also looking for a Ink Resistance Up (Main) + Ink Resistance Up clothing piece. Since its the 3rd item to that build it needs to be Clothing unfortunately (im not even sure one exists).

Last edited:

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
If anyone can provide me with these, message me. Please & thank you :D
Patched Hat with Tenacity :ability_tenacity: or Special Charge Up :ability_specialcharge:
Hunting Boots with Ink Recovery Up :ability_inkrecovery:

I don't have much in gear but I can offer a sketch in return for either of these!
I have the Hunting Boots with Ink Recovery Up. Add me with friend code.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
An Inky Rider with Ninja Squid? Oh my♥! I'd wouldn't mind one of those in either colour.

Anyway, for stubbornly stupid and stupidly stubborn reasons that won't allow us to backup our save data, I've been slowly adding a record of all my gear to Ikaro in case the next screen of doom or error message... is the "big one". *tries not to cry*

All the Annie alts are auto-tagged for easy finding should you decide to scroll through the list.

first of all, im glad i came across this thread :D although you posted this months ago i hope the offer still stands! :)

any chance i could get my hands on the swim speed krak-on slip ons?
Offer still stands, yes. =) PM if you want to figure out a time. It'll likely be in the evening if it's not on a weekend.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Anyone got a Front Zip Vest with the ability Ink Saver Main/Ink Recovery Up/Sub Saver/Special Charge Up/Run Speed Up?

MaiKu

Inkling
Hey everyone! It seems Splat Net once offered an Enperry King Jersey with Swim Speed main. If anyone managed to snag it would you be so kind to share one? Much appreciation for viewing. ☺

Last edited:

kiaral2004

Inkling
NNID
mrslucky96
Switch Friend Code
SW-5694-4295-4018
Speaking of the King Jersey, I am looking for one with Special Power Up. I know it’s a possible combo but it was offered before I ever had the game. For some reason I cannot find a picture from Splatnet, I think its cause it was offered before any of the bots were made, as I cant go back farther than about early September 2017. I really really need it so if you have it please let me know, thanks!

Shrewdilus

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1943-5937-0297
Hello, I am looking for the House-tag Denim Cap with Ink-saver sub and the Pink easy-stripe shirt with haunt.
If anyone has any of these please notify me!

Saginho

Inkling
Good day.
Im searching skull bandana with comeback

If anyone has it, please tell me

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander

I just wanted to bump this request; @Wosie was kind enough to offer but because of the time zone difference, we couldn't find a meeting time.
Lemme know if anyone has it!

Princebkibo

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3204-5685-4805
Hi, I’m looking for Fake Contacts with ink Resistance Up. Also Blue Lo-Tops with Run Speed Up. Thanks in advance.

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113

RandomOtakuGirl

Inkling
NNID
RandomOtakuGirl
Hello, I’m looking for Punk Cherries with Bomb Defense up and Purple Camo LS with Sub Power up.
If you have these, please notify me and thank you in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom