• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Well I have it if you want to make the exchange

Grizabella

Inkster Jr.
Let me just grab my switch! I posted my friend code earlier if you would like to send me a request.

I had a look at your list, and I think I have the Green Zip Hoodie with SPU? I will check when my game is on. Pretty sure I don't have the others tho :(

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Let me just grab my switch! I posted my friend code earlier if you would like to send me a request.

I had a look at your list, and I think I have the Green Zip Hoodie with SPU? I will check when my game is on. Pretty sure I don't have the others tho :(
'

They are pretty uncommon wants from people so its understandable, dont worry about it ;)

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Added! Also the Green Zip Hoodie is something I want on an alt account of mine ifyou don't mind accepting another friend request in a bit

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
NOO I JUST REALIZED YOU WANTED SUB SAVER NOT MAIN SAVER

uwu

Grizabella

Inkster Jr.
Yep that's cool! I've set up a private lobby so just join when you're free! ^.^

Also can confirm I have the Green Zip Hoodie, but not the others sorry ^^;

Grizabella

Inkster Jr.
AAAHHH LOL It's okay hahaha don't worry about it!

Do you wanna send me a request for the alt account?

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Yeah I will uwu sorry 'bout that.

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Alrighty let me add you on my alt

xemnas

Inkling
does anyone know if the octoking hk jersey can have ninja squid? if so does anyone have it?

also does anyone have any other main ability for the black fishfry bandana besides bomb defense?

im not really sure how trading works but i have a few triple rolled gear and splatnet stuff,,

Dr3yd3n

Inkling
NNID
Dr3yd3n
Switch Friend Code
SW-2681-2873-9882
Here is a link of all possible gear that has ever been released from SplatNet. If it isn't here, it doesn't exist until it does :P
Splatoon 2 Gear Spreadsheet
The Octoking HK Jersey, unfortunately, has never had anything but Special Charge Up, but look out for it in the SplatNet store in the future!

As for trading, it just getting into a private match of Rainmaker (the fastest KO game mode) and then requesting it from Murch afterwards.

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
does anyone know if the octoking hk jersey can have ninja squid? if so does anyone have it?

also does anyone have any other main ability for the black fishfry bandana besides bomb defense?

im not really sure how trading works but i have a few triple rolled gear and splatnet stuff,,
Hey! ^^
The HK Jersey has actually been released with ink resist and swim speed, and I have it with swim speed!

I also have the banadana with the only current splatnet exclusive ability quick respawn!

I believe this is the most accurate and up to date site, it even has the release dates for previous abilities ^^ https://gesotown.ink/list

If you’d like to order ether piece let me know!

carbon.cookie

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1089-5983-0794
Hello~ If anyone is interested in Swim Speed Up gear, I have pure Sneaky Beanie, pure Blue Slip-Ons and pure Kung-Fu Zip-Up (with Ninja Squid as Main). Anything Ink Saver Sub would be nice in return ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom