• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

Bulbabro

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4840-6568-9399
Hello all! I've been looking for the Yamagiri Beanie with one of the Splatnet abilities. Really anything besides cold blooded will work for me, but I'd prefer comeback. Message me if you've got it and I'll show you what I can offer. Thanks

Edit: Figured I'd post all my gear. I don't have much, but anyone's welcome to anything if they see something they like :)
https://www.ikaclo.com/users/16798/gears

Edit again: Found it! Thanks guys

Last edited:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Just bumping the thread to let people know that the White Leather F-3 finally has an alternative main ability now. No more respawn punisher for us!

And if anyone misses this and wants to order, I’ll be getting it for sure.

HyperLight

Inkling
NNID
Kobepop88
Switch Friend Code
SW-4865-3093-8604
Hey all, I’m looking for the Forge Inkling Parka with the Ninja Squid ability. Idk what I have, as far as SplatNet variants, so just let me know what you need and I’ll see if I’ve got it.

HarrisonGrey

Inkling
NNID
Harrison
Switch Friend Code
SW-3979-5859-8649
Anyone have the Blueberry Casuals with Run Speed Up? I'm fairly new to Splatoon 2, so I only have a handful of Splatnet items, mostly Run/Swim Speed and Ink Resistance.

Switch Friend Code
SW-0620-2317-5527
Hey everybody! So recently me and my friends decided to make a in game splatoon manga S4 team. So I was wondering if anyone had the Special Forces Beret with comeback and the Punk Cherries with Special charge up. I don’t have much to trade but I’ll see what I have. Thanks all who reply!

the

Inkling Commander
Hey! In addition to the
Crazy Arrows with Ink Saver Sub
if anybody has the
Bobble Hat with Comeback
i would appreciate it!

Ikagi Rin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3284-7360-7624
Does anyone have the Blue peaks tee with ink recovery?

Ikagi Rin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3284-7360-7624
Hey everybody! So recently me and my friends decided to make a in game splatoon manga S4 team. So I was wondering if anyone had the Special Forces Beret with comeback and the Punk Cherries with Special charge up. I don’t have much to trade but I’ll see what I have. Thanks all who reply!
If you want I have a Swim Speed Up Special Forces Beret.

Absolutely Absol

Pro Squid
I don't know if this is already mentioned.
I've noticed that inkling in my plaza has Truffle Canvas Hi-Tops with Swim Speed Up. I've checked Ikaco and Splatoon2inkbot. It doesn't exist so someone have used save edit to change their gears' main abilities. I don't know if that hacker is banned for this but there're players have unknowingly ordered shoes from them. Will Nintendo ban them for having gear with non-existent ablility in their possession?

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
I've noticed that inkling in my plaza has Truffle Canvas Hi-Tops with Swim Speed Up. I've checked Ikaco and Splatoon2inkbot. It doesn't exist so someone have used save edit to change their gears' main abilities. I don't know if that hacker is banned for this but there're players have unknowingly ordered shoes from them. Will Nintendo ban them for having gear with non-existent ablility in their possession?
Some guy probably hacked the game because he wanted those black sheos with swim speed up. I don't think hta tNintendo will ban him because there's not a way to report him and it's really not affecting the game. I unkowingly found some guy with the Circle Shades (made by Rockenberg), and it had run speed up.

Does anyone have the Reggae Tee with Ink Saver main and the Black Flip-Flops with Stealth Jump?

Hortonman

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0960-7502-9612
I’ve got a list of gear I’ve been hunting for without success. If anyone here could help me get my suction cups on any of these, I’d be extremely grateful.
  • Black dakroniks with stealth jump
  • Black seahorses and/or Annaki arachno boots with run speed up

Last edited:

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
I have accidentally ordered quite a few pieces of gear which I have now found out are hacked :T I’ve used them for quite some time now and have had no issues thus far. I don’t think Nintendo can do anything about it as I’ve seen more and more people wearing hacked gear like stealth jump Canvas Truffle Hi-Tops, that would be quite a lot of people to ban x3

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
I have accidentally ordered quite a few pieces of gear which I have now found out are hacked :T I’ve used them for quite some time now and have had no issues thus far. I don’t think Nintendo can do anything about it as I’ve seen more and more people wearing hacked gear like stealth jump Canvas Truffle Hi-Tops, that would be quite a lot of people to ban x3
i have the truffle canvas high tops with swim speed up those are hacked i ordered them off an octobrush user in a x rank game

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
does anyone have the sneaky beanie with comeback?

Phantom808

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Phantom808
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-4659-0012
I have the shoes with a pure of ssu. Should I dispose of them to minimize the risk of getting banned? I really like them, they are so much fresher than the blue slip ons lol

Last edited:

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
I have those shoes, however I ordered them off of someone else and they probably also ordered it so I rlly hope I don’t get banned..... they look so much fresher than the blue slip ons lol.
i have both just in case

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
I have the shoes with a pure of ssu. Should I dispose of them to minimize the risk of getting banned? I really like them, they are so much fresher than the blue slip ons lol
IKR! XD
I’m keeping mine with the hope that if will be released on splatnet soon. It’s worth the risk for me, I gotta stay fresh lol ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom