• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

xemnas

Inkling
Hey! ^^
The HK Jersey has actually been released with ink resist and swim speed, and I have it with swim speed!

I also have the banadana with the only current splatnet exclusive ability quick respawn!

I believe this is the most accurate and up to date site, it even has the release dates for previous abilities ^^ https://gesotown.ink/list

If you’d like to order ether piece let me know!
this is kinda late, my apologies, but may i order the jersey with swim speed please?? that would be awesome and way more helpful than the one i have now. ill have to pass on the bandana, but thank you for letting me know about that!!

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
Sure!

Let me know when your online and you can order it!

My FC is posted above in the first link I posted, add me^^

Last edited:
Switch Friend Code
SW-0620-2317-5527
So I didn’t check the spreadsheet above me and see that there wasn’t any octoglasses apart from the base ones so I’m now wondering if anyone has the paintball mask with special charge up as a main ability? Unfortunately still don’t have much to trade except for ninja squid grey college sweat and a pure quick jump bobble hat.

Switch Friend Code
SW-0620-2317-5527
So I didn’t check the spreadsheet above me and see that there wasn’t any octoglasses apart from the base ones so I’m now wondering if anyone has the paintball mask with special charge up as a main ability? Unfortunately still don’t have much to trade except for ninja squid grey college sweat and a pure quick jump bobble hat.
Also sorry if it’s run on but I really want the hat.

OrdinaryOnigiri

Inkling
NNID
Onigiri
Switch Friend Code
SW-6718-1620-4702
So, having never done a gear exchange for Splatoon before: Does anyone here have the 18K Aviators or, even better, the SV925 Circle Shades? Also, how are items actually exchanged? I assume it's with Murch, but is there a way to meet up in-game so I can do a gear request off other players, or something? Thanks for the help!

Cosmo95

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3746-9384-9689
So, having never done a gear exchange for Splatoon before: Does anyone here have the 18K Aviators or, even better, the SV925 Circle Shades? Also, how are items actually exchanged? I assume it's with Murch, but is there a way to meet up in-game so I can do a gear request off other players, or something? Thanks for the help!
People usually meet in a private lobby and then order the gear from Murch after the battle. If you want them, I've got the SV925 shades with swim speed main and 3 run speed subs.

OrdinaryOnigiri

Inkling
NNID
Onigiri
Switch Friend Code
SW-6718-1620-4702
People usually meet in a private lobby and then order the gear from Murch after the battle. If you want them, I've got the SV925 shades with swim speed main and 3 run speed subs.
I would be greatly appreciative! Thank you for the help!

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
I’m be online for about 30 more mins if you’d like to order it now! ^^

Last edited:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander

If anyone has this OR if anyone wants this (or hey, maybe you just want to help a guy out), send me a note. I have it on my alt account, and want it on my main. I would play a game with you so you could buy it the next day, then play a game again on my main to buy it back from you.

Last edited:

Red Dress

Inkling
Looking For:

Takoroka Windcrusher @ Ink Recovery Up

Purple/Neon Sea Slugs @ Ink Resostance

Stormv

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1330-1818-8708
Hello! Does anyone have the 18k aviator glasses with swim speed up? I don’t have much to offer but if you’d like a gear in return we could work something out ^^!

Phantom808

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Phantom808
Switch Friend Code
SW-0079-4659-0012
Hello! Does anyone have the 18k aviator glasses with swim speed up? I don’t have much to offer but if you’d like a gear in return we could work something out ^^!
I have the glasses with swim speed + 3 run speed. Send me a request and pm me if you wanna trade. I don’t need anything in return.

Last edited:
Hey hey, I'm lookin for some Suede Marine Lace-Ups with quick super jump? If ya wanna take a look at any gear I have just dm or if ya want a quick sketch of your inkling / octoling!!

Yeroc8

Inkling
Hey this isn't Splatnet gear but does anyone have:
Soccer Headband/Football Headband
Zekko Jade Coat
Red-Mesh Sneakers

None of them are showing up in my shop >.<
If this thread is just for Splatnet gear then sorry for bothering you

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
EDIT: Got it
Did anyone order the amber sea slug with swim speed that was on splatnet today? Forgot to order it and would love to get it.

Last edited:

safroka

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3972-8419-1496
does anyone have luminous delta straps with object shredder main?

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander

If anyone has this OR if anyone wants this (or hey, maybe you just want to help a guy out), send me a note. I have it on my alt account, and want it on my main. I would play a game with you so you could buy it the next day, then play a game again on my main to buy it back from you.
Holy heck dude, I’ve wanted this but didn’t think it existed! I’d be glad to help if someone hasn’t already!

Also @Yeroc8 I’ve got zekko jade coat (with run speed up i think?) if you want it!

Finally, does anybody have crazy arrows with ink saver sub? Apparently they were on splatnet like... a year ago

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Holy heck dude, I’ve wanted this but didn’t think it existed! I’d be glad to help if someone hasn’t already!

Also @Yeroc8 I’ve got zekko jade coat (with run speed up i think?) if you want it!

Finally, does anybody have crazy arrows with ink saver sub? Apparently they were on splatnet like... a year ago
I keep going back and forth between this and a White Inky Rider with swim speed as its main, but with fewer people around and more people with fully upgraded gear, it’s harder to find help swapping it out.

I do have a friend helping me switch it between accounts now; we’ve already played a game and it’ll be midnight for him soon. I’d be happy to play a game with you so you can snag it too, but I won’t be home for a few hours. I’ll DM you when I can play.

Squee-G

Inkling
Does anyone happen to have Squidfin Hook Cans with Swim Speed Up?

I don't have too much "valuable" gear, but do have some SplatNet items:

Squidfin Hook Cans - Tenacity
Tinted Shades - Tenacity
Backwards Cap - Tenacity
Studio Headphones - Tenacity
Backwards Cap - Tenacity
Takoroka Mesh - Tenacity
Chirpy Chips Band Tee - Ninja Squid
Khaki 8-Bit FishFry - Ninja Squid
Navy Striped LS - Ninja Squid
White King Tank - Ninja Squid
Crimson Parashooter - Ninja Squid
Crustwear XXL - Ink Saver Main
Kid Clams - Drop Roller

My friend code is SW-8076-9817-7102 if anyone wants any of that stuff or would be nice enough to let me get those Hook Cans :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom