• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Gear Exchanging Thread

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I have the shoes with a pure of ssu. Should I dispose of them to minimize the risk of getting banned? I really like them, they are so much fresher than the blue slip ons lol
I honestly feel like if the developers cared that much about people having an illegal main ability on the shoes, they'd do a bulk-wipe on them. Something to the effect of "If this piece of gear has Swim Speed as its main, reset its main to the default", and that'd be across all accounts. I believe they've done something similar when Splatnet 2 first released and we were getting some weird things like Ninja Squid on shoes/hats. It shouldn't be too hard for them to compile a list of main abilities that have been released for each piece of gear; I imagine they have already. If that's the case, then implimenting an automatic checker for each update shouldn't be too hard.

In reality, having gear that's hacked like this isn't too big of a deal in the long run. I wouldn't even say it's cheating, given that we can get the exact same loadout using other clothes and that we already have a Krak-On Swim Speed shoe in circulation. If they hacked Ninja Squid onto the shoes, allowing for NS and Respawn Punisher in one set, then I'd consider that cheating and would place more emphasis on correcting that. Once again, I would be surprised if there weren't an auto-checker in place already for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Dj5008

Inkling
NNID
Dj5008
Switch Friend Code
SW-7613-8033-4138
Hello I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone has a Front Zip Vest that doesn't have the main ability "ink resistance up" (preferably Ink Saver Main or Sub). Thanks in advance

WishyNova

Inkling
NNID
WishyNova
Switch Friend Code
SW-2479-1293-5313
Hi! Does anyone have the Octarian Retro with Special Power Up and/or the Orca Hi-Tops with Ink Saver Sub? Thank you!

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
i
Hi! Does anyone have the Octarian Retro with Special Power Up and/or the Orca Hi-Tops with Ink Saver Sub? Thank you!
i have the octarion retro with special power up.. you can order mine i guess

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
Hello all! I've been looking for the Yamagiri Beanie with one of the Splatnet abilities. Really anything besides cold blooded will work for me, but I'd prefer comeback. Message me if you've got it and I'll show you what I can offer. Thanks

Edit: Figured I'd post all my gear. I don't have much, but anyone's welcome to anything if they see something they like :)
https://www.ikaclo.com/users/16798/gears

Edit again: Found it! Thanks guys
nvm you have it now...

Laz-o-matic

Inkling
NNID
Pokegirl611
Switch Friend Code
SW-3007-5074-1633
does anybody have retro specs with ink recovery on them? any other high-tier ability would be nice too, i just hate quick respawn. thanks!!

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
does anybody have retro specs with ink recovery on them? any other high-tier ability would be nice too, i just hate quick respawn. thanks!!
Actually yes, I've had those for ages and they're one of my favourite bits of headgear for long range weapons. Send me a message and we'll set up a match.

Laz-o-matic

Inkling
NNID
Pokegirl611
Switch Friend Code
SW-3007-5074-1633
Actually yes, I've had those for ages and they're one of my favourite bits of headgear for long range weapons. Send me a message and we'll set up a match.
oh **** dude thanks for the offer!! but i literally just got a pair from a friend like two seconds ago lmao so its okay

BrbMomYellin

Inkling
NNID
Komani
Switch Friend Code
SW-6153-8245-4428
I reallllyyyy need these so bad don't matter what stat is has.

Friend Code: SW-6153-8245-4428

BrbMomYellin

Inkling
NNID
Komani
Switch Friend Code
SW-6153-8245-4428
I am desperatelyyyyy trying to order these from someone. Doesn't matter what skills, message me if you're willing to help >_< thanks!

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
Looking for either the Crimson Paratrooper or Prune Paratrooper shirt /w Quick Respawn. If anyone has either please let me know!

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
i'm looking for the rockenberg black with quick respawn i rlly need it thnx

outoftone

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1956-1157-3698
I am desperatelyyyyy trying to order these from someone. Doesn't matter what skills, message me if you're willing to help >_< thanks!
ok i have them with ink saver sub and two subs of
sub power up

EastWest

Inkling
NNID
EastWest
Switch Friend Code
SW-3211-5108-2053
Does anybody happen to have Tinted Shades with Run speed main? I am under the impression these were on Splatnet a week or so ago?

Laz-o-matic

Inkling
NNID
Pokegirl611
Switch Friend Code
SW-3007-5074-1633
anybody have pilot goggles with sp charge up?

Dannnn

Inkling
I'm looking for turquoise kicks with swim speed up or sub power up.

Or

White Kicks with sub power up.

Thanks ^-^

Last edited:

Lemonade

Inkling
NNID
Diokno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6438-1884-8781
Does anybody happen to have Tinted Shades with Run speed main? I am under the impression these were on Splatnet a week or so ago?
Yeah I got them. Just message me and I will TRY to get to you soon.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Does anyone have the Skull Bandana with Run Speed Up? As per usual I’m flip flopping on what I want my best looking gear to have.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom