• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Gear Exchanging Thread

Juicefest

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2856-9852-7488
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has the Octoglasses with ink recover up, sub saver or main saver?

I haven’t got much to trade, but have a large amount of SplatNet gear I can “trade”

Thanks
I don't think the octoglasses have shown up on splatnet yet. They only come with last ditch effort as a main for now.

Last edited:

flamingoezz

Inkling
Does anyone have aviators, stealth goggles or 2-stripe mesh hat with comeback??

Thanks!

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
Looking for the new Cream Hi-Tops /w Stealth Jump that came with patch 3.0, anyone got them??

Zeeami

Inkling
NNID
Zeeami
Switch Friend Code
SW-2791-7452-9026
:ability_bombsniffer:Hi everyone! I'm looking for the Takoroka Crazy Baseball LS with Ninja Squid!

Does anybody have it? I've been looking for a nice shirt with Ninja Squid and this is the best one I've found so far.
Thank you in advance! :D

Edit: I got it!

Last edited:

Lumiose_Ink

Inkling
Hello, everyone.
I'm currently looking for the Blue Sea Slugs with Object Shredder. It was released on SplatNet 2 just six hours ago, but I don't have access to that application, and so, I can't order it myself. Does anyone have it ordered? If so, please let me know! To add, I have a couple of Pures and Triples I could offer, more noticeably:
- Ninja Squid Octobowler Shirt ft. Swim Speed Up x3
- Swim Speed Up Annaki Mask ft. Swim Speed Up x3
- Stealth Jump Icy Down Boots ft. Quick Super Jump x3
- Quick Super Jump Snowy Down Boots ft. Quick Super Jump x2 & Ink Saver (Main) x1
- Object Shredder Moist Ghillie Boots ft. Special Power Up x3
I have more pieces of gear I could offer in return, if you'd like.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Hello, everyone.
I'm currently looking for the Blue Sea Slugs with Object Shredder. It was released on SplatNet 2 just six hours ago, but I don't have access to that application, and so, I can't order it myself. Does anyone have it ordered? If so, please let me know! To add, I have a couple of Pures and Triples I could offer, more noticeably:
- Ninja Squid Octobowler Shirt ft. Swim Speed Up x3
- Swim Speed Up Annaki Mask ft. Swim Speed Up x3
- Stealth Jump Icy Down Boots ft. Quick Super Jump x3
- Quick Super Jump Snowy Down Boots ft. Quick Super Jump x2 & Ink Saver (Main) x1
- Object Shredder Moist Ghillie Boots ft. Special Power Up x3
I have more pieces of gear I could offer in return, if you'd like.

Thank you!
I have ‘em if you want (no secondary abilities though, didn’t have time to level them up after buying them.)

Lumiose_Ink

Inkling
I have ‘em if you want (no secondary abilities though, didn’t have time to level them up after buying them.)
Wonderful! I don't mind the fact that they don't have any abilities, so long as it has Object Shredder.
I'll send you a private message including my Nintendo Switch friendcode and setup a private lobby. Thank you!

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
Still looking for Moto Boots :shoes_bot000: with Stealth Jump as well as the Crimson Paratrooper with Quick Respawn :ability_quickrespawn: let me know if you have either one!

Edit: Found the Moto Boots, just need the Crimson Paratrooper with Quick Respawn!

Last edited:

midwestcrucible

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8074-7317-2518
Does anyone have the tinted sunglasses or half-rim glasses with Ink Saver (main) Been dying to find these! Any help would be so awesome! I don’t have much of value to trade but I’d offer a little cash via PayPal if need be.

Last edited:

Dergless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4801-7358-8113
I have the tinted sunglasses, send me a PM when you get a chance!

Starlight

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2105-6613-4139
hello! does anyone have the annaki anarcho boots from earlier today with :ability_runspeed:? i'd appreciate if i could grab 'em off of somebody- just barely missed them :(

the

Inkling Commander
hello! does anyone have the annaki anarcho boots from earlier today with :ability_runspeed:? i'd appreciate if i could grab 'em off of somebody- just barely missed them :(
Ive got em! DM me your FC and I’ll add you. I can give em now or whenever is good with you!

Backaff

Inkling
Hi, does anyone have the Takoroka Windcrusher with Ink Recovery?
moeder.jpg

I know its from a long time ago, but I don't play splatoon that long yet :)

thanks in advance!!!

MsTerkup

Inkling
NNID
MsTerkup
Switch Friend Code
SW-6704-1378-4113
Looking for a forge mask with ink recovery, an have been for ages now. Anyone got one?

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
Would anyone happen to have the white headband or the jet cap with tenacity?

EDIT: Finally found the pink trainers w/swim speed

Last edited:

Polaris

Inkster Jr.
Hi!

I'm looking for:
Five-Panel Cap with Special Charge Up
Urchins Cap with Quick Super Jump
Annaki Red Cuff with Swim Speed Up
Custom Painted F-3 with Quick Super Jump
Baby Jelly Shirt with Tie with Quick Respawn
Oyster Clogs with Cold-Blooded
Neon Sea Slugs with Stealth Jump
Sea Slug Volt 95s with Run Speed Up
Either Moto Boots or Punk Blacks with Quick Super Jump

Um, that spreadsheet haven't updated for while... Do you have any information that updated recently?

My gear: https://www.ikaclo.jp/users/9694/gears
Note: Some of gears that are empty actually filled in but I plan to put right abilities in. Game, y u no give me ability i want?

If you have one or interested to have one of mine, please PM me.
Hey! Is there any way I could please order two pieces of gear you have on your page? I might have some gear you might like. Thanks!

Some of my gear: https://www.ikaclo.jp/users/13303/gears

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
Does krak-on headgear with opening gambit exist? I wanna see if I can make a super-fast-swimming opening gambit set for funsies

EDIT: I checked the records in a splatnet store bot on twitter, and I guess I’m looking for the two-stripe mesh or hickory work cap with Opening Gambit.

Anyone have that?

Last edited:

Cosmo95

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3746-9384-9689
I'm looking for Black Dakroniks with Object Shredder, can anyone help me with that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom