• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global October Splatfest: Trick vs Treat!

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
does everyone agree on the fact that this was the worst shifty station ever created in Splatoon 2? if you ask me then it suuuuure is! the only fun thing that happend to me on this stage is that i had my first triple kill with tenta missiles since normally it is just 1 or 2 lol

Cephalobro

My favorite moments on this Shifty Station are preventing sneak attackers any way to get to the other side and splatting unsuspecting squids with Suction Bombs, that allowed my teammates to push into enemy territory after I was splatted.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Soooo I got Treat King status. I have plenty of screenshots and everything. I always make a point to go to the equip screen and exit to the plaza to double save my game and ensure nothing goes screwy later. I got 24 snails, from 44 to 68. -And yet Splatnet says I only reached Champion status because the host disconnected after the results screen of the last battle.

Anyone know if this’ll get fixed?

Cephalobro

I kind of wish they used the Wii U internet strength for the Switch's internet connection. I remember that even during Splatfests, 90% of my matches in Splatoon 1 didn't become a lagfest of connection errors and unstable connections, it seems that Splatoon 2 seems to not want to cooperate like Splatoon 1 did. Heck, even communication errors happening out of nowhere during a match only happened to me in Splatoon 2.

Sorry, just needed to vent on how flawed they made Splatoon 2's multiplayer by giving the Switch a lower signal strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom