• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deru

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Derick
Super excited we get to play it once more before the release. Great for the people that missed out/are now interested in the game, and even better for those of us that played the first batch of testfires!

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
I hope they give us different stages this time. Of course I'll play it regardless...

FlareHabanero

Increases the Excitement
Considering the actual demo software has not been updated at all, it makes sense things would be the same.

Besides, it gives me the excuse to be evil with Killer Wail and Roller yet again.

Zeltar

Inkling
NNID
zeltar
Considering the actual demo software has not been updated at all, it makes sense things would be the same.

Besides, it gives me the excuse to be evil with Killer Wail and Roller yet again.
Me too, that paint roller gives one a certain satisfaction ;3

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
I'm very thankful for this opportunity as now I have the chance to capture some footage and create a guide for what I believe the proper use for the Splatcharger in Turfwar is. I had some but the video file was corrupted before I could convert the audio codecs so it was lost :scared:.

Wozenbelt

Inkling
NNID
Wozenbelt
I want video tutorials on all the advanced techs. Squidcancelling, Perfect Squivoting, the whole deal.

EnderGamma

Senior Squid
NNID
EnderGamma
I want video tutorials on all the advanced techs. Squidcancelling, Perfect Squivoting, the whole deal.
When the full game releases there will be I promise. Right now I can mostly just upload discussion videos about that stuff. I posted it not too long ago.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Aww, man... Not Splatoon too...

You have Smash Bros for difficult techniques I don't have skill to learn...

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Yea this sucks for me, 8AM to 9AM on a Monday is like one of the worst times :c. I'll have to get ready early for school and play for half and hour before I leave, better than like 11AM to 12AM I guess.
Actually isn't it going to be on a Sunday in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom