• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Global Testfire General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
Also:

As a side note, did anyone feel that the connection wasn't as good even before the servers went down, or was it just me?
i managed to play 2 games before the servers flopped. the connection was definitely way underpowered this time around. had no problems the other 2 test fires. i wonder where these servers are located? they cannot handle the hype at all.

Last edited:

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Yeah I wanna know when it'll end so I can leave and go to the tutorial and have the tutorial up for the rest of the 6 days until splatoon comes out so my friends can try it out.

Darkshad666

Inkling
"The Splatoon Global Testfire has been extended until 5pm PT. We apologize for any connection issues experienced earlier in the day." from nintendo america twitter

redadil4

Inkster Jr.
NNID
leatherbelt
ok guys last 10 minutes go to the tutorial so you can play extra afterwards

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Ah.. Good Testfire, guys.

I was Bottlecapn just in case anyone ran into me wrecking you. Exited in time to get the tutorial, which I'll have up for the rest of the 6 days until Splatoon releases.

IttyBit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
IttyBit
Ah, now THAT'S more like it.
I really got accustomed to the Splattershot, and also found myself to be quite good with it!
That being said, I still think the roller is my one true love. I can see myself sticking with it for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom