Grizzco Break Room

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
All Chargers, (E.g. 4K, Splat Charger, Squiff and Bamb), Lost Outpost. Do it Grizzco.
I like were you are going with this. I think an all of one type of load outs would be fun. Sure it would be tough but what the hell right?

Sign me up for the all bucket shift.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Rotation itself, not bad.

The people I saw on special waves, not so much.

Rant start.

Literally every Goldie Seekie wave was plagued with people bursting every geyser they see with reckless abandonment, making it increasingly difficult. They're lucky that Lost Outpost is by far the easiest map for Goldie Seekie so we won most of them in spite of their terrible play. I mean, its one thing to burst a geyser close to the basket then gauge where the Goldie should be, it's another to burst one, have it be a short geyser and proceed to burst the one next to it.

Grillers, was mixed, but that isn't abnormal even with good people. Except this one round where I did the wall strategy for the first Griller... nobody shot at it... I mean, once there are two Gillers, sure, but you're telling me you failed to defeat the first Griller while I was baiting it? Otherwise, typical teams, some success, some not.

Salmon Rush... my god... it only happened like twice on my treck from 400 to 500, but both times, not a single person tried to huddle up together on the ledge behind the basket. Y'know the one and only strategy that exists for this map. Instead they just ran, got killed immediately and it was basically just me and the one other guy that sort of got the clue (but he decided to climb the wall early on so not really), reviving other people to still have them being in the middle of the field in the open. This is all while I'm spamming the "This way!" command like the entire time. It's a miracle that we survived one of them.

Cohawk Rush... this should be easy, two people with the best fielding weapon go in the field (N-Zap and Splat Brella probably for this rotation) while the other two take cannon. Only one person took Cannon and the other guys didn't even attempt to take it. Then after the one Cannon guy started to get targeted, we got no Cannons at all. We still won, but it became a train wreck at the end and we won only because I got the hell out of dodge at the end. Same thing happened last rotation, I saw the Goo Tuber on the field, if there was any weapon in last rotation that NEEDED to play Cannon, it was the Goo Tuber.

Rant over.

Hiro Protagonest

Full Squid
I always take cannon unless I see two people going in them already. I'm very used to being the slayer.

But god, I've had maybe one or two successful shifts, many failing on Wave 3, and am currently 50 points down in rank... the worst had to be the guy who, after a very successful first attack in a Goldie Wave 1, proceeded to use the Inkjet the second time we spouted the Goldie for no real reason. And then used the Inkjet again at the very end of the wave. We didn't get very far once Wave 3 rolled around, I think I was the only one to use a special as I desperately tried to Splashdown against two Steel Eels cornering me.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
That was an overall bearable rotation, but I feel the Jet was weighing down the overall comp tremendously. Its TTK against Cohocks is pretty terrible, and thus can get body-blocked way too easily (and by teammates too) when trying to take down Steelheads, plus it's a very spotty painter that is quite ink-hungry as well. The N-Zap and Brella were really good however, both good at thinning out the enemy masses, and overall good fielding capabilities. The Sloshine, if aimed well, was also pretty good as a slayer wep.

Though I have to say, if the map had been Marooner's Bay, I might've skipped out on it. Some of the 3rd waves we got were crazy, with like 4 FlyFish and 4 Stingers on high tide, and we barely made it spamming our specials. All's well that ends well though, and we made it without many major wipes. (The goldies were really r00d this session, giving like only one egg D:< )

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
Man, I don't see race. The majority of players are gonna be bad players. That's just how it is when Profreshional is easier to get into than A-rank.
i wish more than anything they made another level higher than professional to get to, i cringe when my egg out total on level 1 is 13 because i know they are very low level i much rather 16 eggs to get with a good team.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
i wish more than anything they made another level higher than professional to get to, i cringe when my egg out total on level 1 is 13 because i know they are very low level i much rather 16 eggs to get with a good team.
Why not just go to Profresional 400? I like it up there

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Why not just go to Profresional 400? I like it up there
I can tell you right now, I've made it to max before, and I was still getting like...13 egg quotas and stuff like that. So...sadly even being at the 400 cap doesn't stop you from being matched with the lower profresshionals. I wish it did.

Daxxie

Senior Squid
NNID
Dax
Switch Friend Code
SW-3813-3439-7790
Well Smokeyard is a pain by itself on hightide give me a scoped charger and brush and you make it pain. On the other hand my team managed to get 30 eggs in a Goldie Seeking event, that one event that we usually never make the quota on.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Liked today`s load-out at the smoke yard. Got a little hectic at times but had some good coworkers for the most part. I think it may be true that the better players tend to be around when the doors open at GrizzCo. Always have the best luck at those times.

Its always nice to see one of your mains when you punch in for a new shift.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
I really want to know what is wrong with people. All 3 my teammates went down to where two singers were, killed one, then literally left one of them alive that was obviously being a problem, but no one went for it. I have the E-Liter, and of course what happens when I go to deal with it cuz no one else will? A scrapper and both steel eel spawn and get me killed.

Hm...I wonder why we lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom