• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Welcome to the break room.

Figure we needed a spot to kick back before, between, and after our Salmon Run shifts.

We can talk about our co-workers, weapon choices, strategy, what in the hell is our boss doing with all those eggs, and etc.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I'm sure I will visit this thread frequently. b(^.^)
How do you all like the current/new system of random weapons being loaned out? I really enjoy the Grizzco Blaster! I wonder if it'll be available for purchase in the future. C:

alexj9626

Inkling
That blaster its crazy. I was lucky enough to get it 3 waves in a row, got like 75 eggs. Is awesome.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
I'm sure I will visit this thread frequently. b(^.^)
How do you all like the current/new system of random weapons being loaned out? I really enjoy the Grizzco Blaster! I wonder if it'll be available for purchase in the future. C:
That blaster its crazy. I was lucky enough to get it 3 waves in a row, got like 75 eggs. Is awesome.
Yeah. That Blaster is kinda crazy! I really hope it's not just some sort of salmonrun exclusive weapon at the end. So Nintendo: Please release it later

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
Yeah. That Blaster is kinda crazy! I really hope it's not just some sort of salmonrun exclusive weapon at the end. So Nintendo: Please release it later
One can always hope! If it does get released, it will probably get nerfed by a lot, as it seems to be quite powerful...

I reached my highest ever Salmon Run status today, Profreshional 500. :D Hopefully I can up it even more later on today, but now I should really take a break.
My teammates were absolutely awesome today (my teams only lost a handful of times), so a big Booyah to everyone I played with!

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I played as the Grizzco Blaster...one wave. It's pretty fun, but it doesn't feel balanced at all for the normal multiplayer.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I'm really enjoying the random weapon rotation in the current Salmon Run. I don't look at my special and go "I get the crap rotation this time!". Sure there's some rolls that mess everyone up, but I think the only real weapons that can't do much of anything are the Dynamo Roller and H-3 Nozzlenose. An all charger rotation can be a nightmare, but that in itself is interesting. I had one where all of us had a Grizzco Blaster. We tore everything up.

I'm actually not going to try out the Kelp Dome today because I'd rather do this Salmon Run.

Admittedly I'm having trouble getting past 150 Profreshional. We almost always have a surprise wipe on the third wave.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
What if Mr. Grizz is an Octoling? Octolings drop power eggs when they die. Also, the GrizzCo Handbook syas that they're used for energy, but the inklings already have the Zapfish. In addition, Mr. Grizz says that the Grizzco Blaster is "One of his favorites", but if it's his favorite, then he's must've used it, and Sheldon doesn't sell it, so he can't be an inkling.

A minor theory is that Mr. Grizz is more than one person because we says, "Here at Grizzco, WE are trying to make the world a better place." He doesn't say I.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I hope the random weapon session returns soon since I was out of town for the weekend, missing it. I want more fun with OP versions of weapons!

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
What if Mr. Grizz is an Octoling? Octolings drop power eggs when they die. Also, the GrizzCo Handbook syas that they're used for energy, but the inklings already have the Zapfish. In addition, Mr. Grizz says that the Grizzco Blaster is "One of his favorites", but if it's his favorite, then he's must've used it, and Sheldon doesn't sell it, so he can't be an inkling.

A minor theory is that Mr. Grizz is more than one person because we says, "Here at Grizzco, WE are trying to make the world a better place." He doesn't say I.
He likely uses we to speak for the entire company, including employees.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Octolings only drop eggs because that makes sense from a gameplay perspective.

And yeah, it's called GrizzCO., obviously he would be saying that.

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
If GrizzCo uniforms had one Main slot, what would you put in it?

Jon914

Pro Squid
Today is an easy loadout (Jr/Slosher/Flingza/Squiff), but randoms have been awful today. That Grizzco blaster carried people up to Profresh who aren't ready for it.

Wiped twice in a row on first round Goldie hunt when they opened all the gushers, and nobody else (especially the roller) would deal with the mooks.

On one run with all non-event waves, they kept dropping like flies. I died once and rescued them 9 times (one guy died 7 times). We just barely made it, and at the end, there was no booyahing or partying at all...

dishwasher

Full Squid
Oh I've never had the Grizzco Blaster yet. Sounds sweet though. I actually had a great run last night, where we got 90 eggs one run which is the highest I've gotten.

Just some of my thoughts: I'm glad people are finally learning about using the stingray for the mothership, although some people don't realise you need to wait for it to start moving before you shoot it. I've found the ink jet it really good for pushing your team past a countdown if you become overwhelmed. And I think the squiffer or charger are my favourite weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom