• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

squidkidd0

Inkling
I dislike the Griller "fix". It was my fav round because of how thrilling it felt, and now it is too easy. Four eggs or an adjustment in spawn rates would have been better.

EastWest

Inkling
NNID
EastWest
Switch Friend Code
SW-3211-5108-2053
I thought the same thing. Four eggs per Griller would mean if you’re needing anything more than 16 eggs for a quota you have to kill 5 Grillers, which is a decent challenge. As it stands now, some waves are about wrapped up in 3 Grillers..

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
After last update is anyone having a weird glitch where the game disconnects hard after the rotation message while playing Salmon run? it happened twice to me. It gives me error like i suddenly turned off my wifi, and i'm forced to reconnect and watch off the hook news!
I have not ran across this issue.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
If anyone still argues that the Hydra is the worst weapon for Salmon Run, I want you to play this rotation and argue your points against the Range Blaster. I genuinely think the blaster's worse, if not the worst.

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Maybe if you know what you’re doing with the Hydra it’s better, but for me, the Range Blaster’s actually easier to use (I’m in low Profresh.)
That’s fair enough, the Range Blaster is definitely more user friendly and I’ve been using the Hydra almost constantly in SZ over the last month or two.

From a Salmon Run standpoint, priorities in weapons shift and range is more of a quality of life factor than a deciding factor in a weapon’s usefulnes; I still go point blank with the Hydra in SR, where I’d be insane to try that in ranked. The issue with the Range Blaster is that is trades its firing speed, and thus its DPS and painting potential, for the extra reach, and that kills its viability In this mode because you rarely have to space your opponents at all.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I think the Hydra can be really good and the pros out weigh the cons but map and round type is a factor with that weapon. High tide at the lost outpost for example.. Good luck.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Think we will get a new GrizzCo weapon during the random shift this weekend?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Think we will get a new GrizzCo weapon during the random shift this weekend?
The fact that it's a random rotation as opposed to a Wild Card shift makes me assume not...

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i really like the 4 who knows what u get weapons, 1 round i had 2 dynamo's paired with 2 hydra's and wow that was funny and painfull

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Yeah, a couple of times I had 2 squiffers and a bamboozler. I got to 300 somehow though; my personal record excepting the all Grizzco shift.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Yeah I remember seeing the Range + Hydra shift and just going "ha nope!"
Wish they would have atleast added a rotation where you can choose your own weapons but ahwells.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Did they change up the stage music recently? I usually play with little to no volume so I may be way off on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom