• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Grizzco Break Room

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Payroll must be scrambling after that all GrizzCo load out. This shift with the inkbrush, sloshing machine, and friends is a little rough.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i wish the weekends were a bit of a better load out when i have the time to play for a few hours, today's load out isn't too much fun

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
I was on my way to 999, but I only got to 910 before I just left. The idiots came out after midnight and I went from winning every game, to just about losing every game. I either had to hard carry...or we'd lose. So that's enough SR for this rotation...I was able to grind for chunks for 4 hours though. So that's nice.

Cephalobro

Ah, this Salmon Run stats on Splatnet 2 are really useful... I had 12 jobs... and won three times. Most of my co-workers hardly revive anyone. I guess it is reviving job for me apparently.
On the brighter side, now I can report teammate who's inactive most of time.
Being able to report people in Salmon Run was long overdue, especially those stupid griefers on Marooner's Bay (also happy that the lower basket is completely underwater as opposed to letting it have a tiny bit be above water, serves them right for doing crap like that).

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
I was on my way to 999, but I only got to 910 before I just left. The idiots came out after midnight and I went from winning every game, to just about losing every game. I either had to hard carry...or we'd lose. So that's enough SR for this rotation...I was able to grind for chunks for 4 hours though. So that's nice.
i got to about 750 then started to have players that cleary couldn't play the game, once again like a broken record i wish there was another level above pro because there is such a difference between pro 300 down and pro 500 and up, too big of a gap in talent.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
Which makes me wonder, what might be the resolution? Not further tiers of Profresh, that would just include everyone who could barely make it...

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
The Gootuber makes me long for the inkbrush..
Ohhh the lovely Go tuber... it still has the abilities of every other charger, but it's tpp slow. And it has a gimmick veeeery situational for salmon run. yet you can one shot steelheads, kill multiple salmonids etc...

For sure the worse of the charger Family, even the bamboozler is better: it can quick shot stinger pots at good distance and you can easily take down a steel head with 2 charged shots. The only problem is against large group of salmonids

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
Salmonid Smokeyard is a flawed stage because people are stupid.

Is that a valid argument? Can it be just for the sake of this post? I’m so tired of people immediately rushing off to the far island at the start of high tide, getting swarmed by bosses that they lured to that side, and dying. The best part is when you start spamming “This way!” to get them to come back, and they respond with their own “This way!”. It’s like they’re so adamant about losing that they want you to join them. YEAH all of the bosses are over there, I did notice that, but maybe bring them closer to the basket?

Oh, and people that solo a Goldie across the map during a foggy wave.. yeah. Petition to send you back to Intern status pls

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Salmonid Smokeyard is a flawed stage because people are stupid.

Is that a valid argument? Can it be just for the sake of this post? I’m so tired of people immediately rushing off to the far island at the start of high tide, getting swarmed by bosses that they lured to that side, and dying. The best part is when you start spamming “This way!” to get them to come back, and they respond with their own “This way!”. It’s like they’re so adamant about losing that they want you to join them. YEAH all of the bosses are over there, I did notice that, but maybe bring them closer to the basket?

Oh, and people that solo a Goldie across the map during a foggy wave.. yeah. Petition to send you back to Intern status pls
Yah, people should really realize that there is virtually no reason to ever go to the opposite island during special waves. Except Fog, otherwise, the main 2 special waves being Rush and Griller they seek you. With Mothership and Goldie Seekie there is also a reason, but no immediate reason to be there before the wave starts.

OT:
I'm liking this wildcard rotation. I've actually been having a pretty great time. The player pool I've been getting has actually some of the best it's ever been. I hypothesize that the fact Splatfest is going on, the vast majority of the trash players are preoccupied being trash there, as my experience with Splatfest leads me to believe, leaving a much larger ratio of at least half way competent players in Salmon Run.

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
That's exacly what i've just experienced today *facepalm* people where the moment they see a goldie, they kill it... dude just let those possible ten eggs come near to the basket! Same happens with scrappers and maws. "Great! I'm gonna lure them near the basket" Teammate:"LOL NO *shoots and stops the scrapper miles away from basket*"

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
That's exacly what i've just experienced today *facepalm* people where the moment they see a goldie, they kill it... dude just let those possible ten eggs come near to the basket! Same happens with scrappers and maws. "Great! I'm gonna lure them near the basket" Teammate:"LOL NO *shoots and stops the scrapper miles away from basket*"
there is nothing worse then stopping the scrapper in a choke point and 10 seconds or more are wasted trying to get around it.

Hiro Protagonest

Full Squid
Okay, but I don't care how far out you are: if you hit a Scrapper enough for it to break down, do as much as you can to kill it before it recovers.

If you just tap it on the front to get away safely, sure. But if you've already devoted time and ink to it, TAKE IT OUT! People stun it and then leave it as if it's no longer a threat no matter how far away from the basket it is, and I don't get it... it's not a Flyfish, you didn't just cut its power in half. It's like leaving a Stinger with one stovepot.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Felt good to wash away the taste of that terrible splatfest with a ?/?/?/? loadout on my favorite map.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
That still on for you? Lucky, we’re stuck with three long-range weapons on the smokeyard...

iced potato

Senior Squid
When I play solo, I sometimes run into this one person who never puts any eggs in the basket, even if they're holding an egg and standing next to the basket, yet it happens to oddly work out since they're heavily focused on killing the bosses and keeping the crew alive. I just thought that was interesting enough to mention here.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That still on for you? Lucky, we’re stuck with three long-range weapons on the smokeyard...
If it's not on for you, it's not on for me. Salmon Runs aren't on region-specific times like Splatfests.

For the record, I just posted it this morning, but I played last night.

Cephalobro

When I play solo, I sometimes run into this one person who never puts any eggs in the basket, even if they're holding an egg and standing next to the basket, yet it happens to oddly work out since they're heavily focused on killing the bosses and keeping the crew alive. I just thought that was interesting enough to mention here.
I actually like having at least one teammate focusing on getting rid of bosses, it delays the increase of pressure while the others deposit the eggs. But I doubly appreciate those who make it their goal in getting rid of Stingers and Flyfish quickly, I just hate Salmonids with infinite range in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom