Guess the Next person to Post

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Naw

Port Mackerel, hands down. Mahi-Mahi Resort is a close second.

Dual on least favorite Splatoon map
Nope.

Least favorite? Easily Hammerhead Bridge. I hate that stage so much...

SyMag on Nozzlenoses?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
That's me, almost! I'm not a Kirby ability, but close enough. I think they're grand... like, the only ones I have are the original three Sploon amiibo (may get the Squid Sisters but probably won't get the recoloured versions). But it's nice to have first-party figures of so many Nintendo characters available. Also, amiibo tournaments in Smash 4 are amazing.

Surreal on trees.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Not my name. I think they have strange, stringy thin boring colored tentacles. And their physical capibilities are horrible! They can't even become a flea, much less a squid!!!!!!
Woomycheri on fleas.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Hear hear.

Favorite music...I think it'd have to be either rock and/or hip-hop. I need music that won't put me to sleep and get me pumped. Video game music can be good too!

Surreal on, because why not, favorite band

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Nope, But I don't know what I feel about lighbulbs... They're convenient... I guess?
I prefer the dark to be fair. It tends to be easier on my eyes.

Zapfish on favorite video games?

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Nope, But I don't know what I feel about lighbulbs... They're convenient... I guess?
I prefer the dark to be fair. It tends to be easier on my eyes.

Zapfish on favorite video games?
Nope. While I have answered this question, I'll do it again.

Of course Splatoon, and then Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Aori on favorite game franchise besides Splatoon (I'm guessing you're going to say Kirby, but you never know).
Love the Magolor (I probably spelled that wrong) profile pic! Return to Dreamland is my favorite Kirby game (but I've only played 2 and a half, so whatever).

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Aaand no-one was sought after, so I'll pass it on to, ehhh, Ika on difficult weapons in Splatoon.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Aaand no-one was sought after, so I'll pass it on to, ehhh, Ika on difficult weapons in Splatoon.
I said "Aori on favorite game franchise" above...

Do mean like difficult weapons to use? If so, then the Nozzlenoses. I also find the Sploosh-o-matics somewhat hard to use. At least the Aerospray has that little bit of extra range.

Cuttleshock on favorite Splatfest?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Not Cuttleshock but my favorite splatfest uhh I dunno xD maybe the cats vs dogs one.
Luigi on favorite hobby.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Already typed my answer to the previous one so I'll give it anywayyy~
I said "Aori on favorite game franchise" above...
I'm blind. It was kinda hard to notice, in my defence... I'll pass it on to make up for it.

So, uh, yes, me. I've done this exact one before, so I'll do it for US 'fests this time. I'm a fan of Art vs. Science (guess I would've voted Science). Not many of the rest seem particularly exciting to me, but they're not bad, by any means.
Luigi on favorite hobby.
I'll take this one, then. Kind of sad, but probably playing videogames? I'm certainly not doing much else in my summer holidays. I do enjoy working on maths problems, but the immediate satisfaction of games usually takes precedent.

Aori on favourite game franchise!

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Already typed my answer to the previous one so I'll give it anywayyy~

I'm blind. It was kinda hard to notice, in my defence... I'll pass it on to make up for it.

So, uh, yes, me. I've done this exact one before, so I'll do it for US 'fests this time. I'm a fan of Art vs. Science (guess I would've voted Science). Not many of the rest seem particularly exciting to me, but they're not bad, by any means.

I'll take this one, then. Kind of sad, but probably playing videogames? I'm certainly not doing much else in my summer holidays. I do enjoy working on maths problems, but the immediate satisfaction of games usually takes precedent.

Aori on favourite game franchise!
Yeah, I was kinda hard to notice... my bad.

I will now answer my own question... though it is kinda obvious. Mario! The Mario franchise is my favorite. My first game was a Mario game (New Super Mario Bros.), and I've been hooked on it ever since. I'm pretty sure at least 60%-70% of my games are Mario games.

Woomycheri on... favorite shooter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom