Guess the Next person to Post

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Aori on favorite game franchise besides Splatoon (I'm guessing you're going to say Kirby, but you never know).
Love the Magolor (I probably spelled that wrong) profile pic! Return to Dreamland is my favorite Kirby game (but I've only played 2 and a half, so whatever).
Oh thank you! Magolor is one of my favorite Kirby characters honestly... He's so cute and I wish he didn't go after crown. It just kinda used him after all and I really don't like that. Please redeem Magolor, Kirby franchise! As for favorite game, it's most certainly Kirby (you are 100% correct)! I recently beat Return to Dreamland with my friend i'm visiting at the moment, and we're also replaying parts of superstar and working on Rainbow Curse too! To be honest, I really love Rainbow Curse so far. I see a lot of people talking badly about it ...

Sorry, I tend to ramble when it comes to Kirby Franchise. It's my absolute favorite since I was very young, I pretty much grew up with it after all! I'm very, very passionate about it.

SuperLuigi231 on favorite Kirby character? (I'm just really excited whenever I find other Kirby fans!)

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Oh thank you! Magolor is one of my favorite Kirby characters honestly... He's so cute and I wish he didn't go after crown. It just kinda used him after all and I really don't like that. Please redeem Magolor, Kirby franchise! As for favorite game, it's most certainly Kirby (you are 100% correct)! I recently beat Return to Dreamland with my friend i'm visiting at the moment, and we're also replaying parts of superstar and working on Rainbow Curse too! To be honest, I really love Rainbow Curse so far. I see a lot of people talking badly about it ...

Sorry, I tend to ramble when it comes to Kirby Franchise. It's my absolute favorite since I was very young, I pretty much grew up with it after all! I'm very, very passionate about it.

SuperLuigi231 on favorite Kirby character? (I'm just really excited whenever I find other Kirby fans!)
I mentioned before that I've only played 2 and a half Kirby games before. Those would be Return to Dream Land, Epic Yarn, and half of Mass Attack. I have to say, I honestly don't like the "spin-off" Kirby titles where it's not just platforming, collecting power-ups and bashing enemies (examples of those would be Canvas Curse, Mass Attack, and Rainbow Curse). I just like the way the more mainstream Kirby titles (Return to Dream Land, Triple Deluxe, and Planet Robobot work).

So anyway, based on my limited experience... I would have to pick Meta Knight. Honestly, I like Meta Knight. I couldn't really tell you why, though; I just do. (And he is overpowered in Brawl, so that helps)

EDIT: I guess it's because of his nature. He is a chivalrous knight and Star Warrior, always set on doing the right thing. While he is turned against Kirby in some games (Epic Yarn, for one), it's never his fault, and he'll do whatever it takes to protect Dream Land.

Aori on favorite copy ability?
Also, can you explain the difference between Popstar and Dream Land?

P.S.
Have you watched Kirby Right Back at Ya?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
*stares up at the many words and answers* oh my..I can't read all of that or understand xD
Since Luigi didn't guess anyone..Imma go with surreal on fandoms

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Aori on favorite copy ability?
Also, can you explain the difference between Popstar and Dream Land?

P.S.
Have you watched Kirby Right Back at Ya?
My favorite copy ability is Hammer! It's not actually because it's cheap more than I'm just personally really good with it and I enjoy how well it works especially in the newer games. Other than that, I really like bomb too!
As for the second question, Popstar is the planet that Dream Land is located on.

For the anime, I specifically watch the subbed version because nothing is cut out and it actually uses kirby based music and references superstar a whole bunch. the music was also used for Kirby Air Ride, which happens to be a very special kirby game to me! The anime came before air ride, as shown by the god awful dub pushing "Air Ride in Style", a two-parter episode that's originally part of the finale, to promote the release of Air Ride. Even then, the 4kids dub did a good job in making sure nobody that watched only that would know that the OST originated as the Kirby anime soundtrack preformed by an actual orchestra (according to what I read on a kirby forum that I'm on, which sadly happens to be dead primarily since it seems the Admins don't give a damn about the forum anymore. Someone said they couldn't get in contact with the admin for months.)

But yeah, Sorry for rambling and specifically quoting you when this is supposed to be a guessing game. I guess I just don't pass up the opportunity to ramble about a very special game series to me.

Since woomycheri guessed wrong, i'm going to answer her question too! Sorry about the text walls by the way.

on fandoms
I'm not exactly a huge fan of fandoms. They're usually really violent and very, very demanding with headcanons you can and cannot follow- or at least that's what I heard. I don't really remember if i've had any personal experiences with fandoms outside of how harsh the Splatoon fandom can be, but I can tolerate it for the most part. So, In the end I guess i'm not the best person to ask about fandoms primarily since other than Splatoon I'm just going off what I'm told. I haven't even bothered to look into what the Kirby fandom's like and that's my primary interest.

Woomycheri or whoever types next on spending habits...?

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
*stares up at the many words and answers* oh my..I can't read all of that or understand xD
Since Luigi didn't guess anyone..Imma go with surreal on fandoms
But I did (I guess I just don't make them very clear).

Probably Grandmaster Galaxy: The Perfect Run (from SMG 2). I still haven't completed it.

Surreal on Gamecube and/or N64?

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
I don´t own either of them, but I have some Nintendo 64 game remakes (like SM64 DS) that are pretty neat.

SuperLuigi on favorite mari powerups?
Why mari? Anyway, my favorite Mario power-up is probably the blue koopa shell (only accessible in New Super Mario Bros. DS). You can be like a Koopa shell, just sliding along forever, basically invincible. I also like the fast speed of it, as it's fun to platform with. I wish it was in more Mario games (though you can do it temporarily in Super Mario 3D World).

My favorite copy ability is Hammer! It's not actually because it's cheap more than I'm just personally really good with it and I enjoy how well it works especially in the newer games. Other than that, I really like bomb too!
As for the second question, Popstar is the planet that Dream Land is located on.

For the anime, I specifically watch the subbed version because nothing is cut out and it actually uses kirby based music and references superstar a whole bunch. the music was also used for Kirby Air Ride, which happens to be a very special kirby game to me! The anime came before air ride, as shown by the god awful dub pushing "Air Ride in Style", a two-parter episode that's originally part of the finale, to promote the release of Air Ride. Even then, the 4kids dub did a good job in making sure nobody that watched only that would know that the OST originated as the Kirby anime soundtrack preformed by an actual orchestra (according to what I read on a kirby forum that I'm on, which sadly happens to be dead primarily since it seems the Admins don't give a damn about the forum anymore. Someone said they couldn't get in contact with the admin for months.)

But yeah, Sorry for rambling and specifically quoting you when this is supposed to be a guessing game. I guess I just don't pass up the opportunity to ramble about a very special game series to me.
Hammer's my favorite too (though I like it because it is cheap xD). I only watched like 40-something episodes before I stopped. Maybe I'll start watching again. I have no idea whether I was watching the subbed version or not.
Also, I have not played Kirby's Air Ride :(. I'm probably going to get it on my emulator sometime soon. Is it like Mario Kart?

Woomycheri on favorite card game?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Aori on hardest video game/level you've ever played?
I want to answer this anyways, I do hope that's ok! I think the hardest game I played was most likely the rhythm game's extra / secret mode (dedede's drum dash deluxe). Once I get the hang of it it can be cake, but before that it's just frustrating as hell. As long as I don't give up I can usually manage to get a platinum though. I would have said some of the fighting games I play on xbox are tough, but I tend to catch onto those really fast especially since I'm a quick learner and I can figure out things with enough practice.

Hammer's my favorite too (though I like it because it is cheap xD). I only watched like 40-something episodes before I stopped. Maybe I'll start watching again. I have no idea whether I was watching the subbed version or not.
Also, I have not played Kirby's Air Ride :(. I'm probably going to get it on my emulator sometime soon. Is it like Mario Kart?

Woomycheri on favorite card game?
I also really like Archer, but it's also incredibly cheap, haha.
I pretty much demolished Robobot's true arena with hammer though. Almost got through without getting hit but then I messed up on Dedede clone as usual (Because I usually mess up on that boss and SOMETIMES the one-hit on the final boss. The rest are pretty much cake... since I've done the true arena like 10 times now since I love it so much. It's kinda hard for me to do the normal arena because it's too "easy"? I don't know the patterns by heart anymore in comparison to the harder patterns of the true arena so I'm caught off guard.)

As for the anime, if you do start watching it again I really recommend the sub over the 4kids dub.
Also, Kirby Air ride as a mode that's... Kinda similar to mario kart, the main racing mode. Then there's Top Ride which is a top-down racing game sorta thing, and then there's City Trial which is the literal best mode in the history of Air Ride haha. It's basically going around gathering powerups for a minigame after but a lot of wacky things happen. Also Dragoon and Hydra (shown in smash too) are from it.

Sorry for rambling once again!

SuperLuigi on Super Smash Bros.?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Not Luigi but I like super smash bros, I just suck at it and I don't play it that much xD

Aori on fantasy things.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Nope, Sorry Yash<3
Came to visit after a while.

But, I'm going to guess Gari?

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Not me but WRITING IS AMAZING
I'm pretty good at it, made a crossover Splatoon fanfic with a few of my Mario saga OCs (They're based on the power ups eg: Fiera has fire flower powers, etc.)
And it was 125 pages ;-;
There's also the fanfic in my sig which I'm proud of ^^;

OKAY MY BRAGGING IS OVER SORRY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE

@woomycheri on Ngyes vs. Woomy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom