Guess the Next person to Post

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Not me but WRITING IS AMAZING
I'm pretty good at it, made a crossover Splatoon fanfic with a few of my Mario saga OCs (They're based on the power ups eg: Fiera has fire flower powers, etc.)
And it was 125 pages ;-;
There's also the fanfic in my sig which I'm proud of ^^;

OKAY MY BRAGGING IS OVER SORRY AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE

@woomycheri on Ngyes vs. Woomy
Splatoon + Mario? I REALLY WANT TO READ IT NOW. Give me a link please? Pretty please?

I prefer fantasy over real life if that means anything, but I mostly like futuristic-themed fantasy over unicorns and whatnot.

Wrong, and I don't know. I think Judd is cute honestly.
Woomycheri on fighting games?
Nope, it's me! And since the only fighting game I've played is Smash (and someone already asked), I'll go ahead and tell my thoughts about it. I've only played SSBB and Sm4sh, but my favorite part of SSBB was the Subspace Emissary. It was fun to play even when I didn't have any friends over, and I liked the stage designs and enemies. My mains are Bowser and Sonic (almost complete opposites, but I can play decently with both), but I am extremely casual, and not very skilled. I haven't played in a while though.

Um... Aori on chargers?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Fighting games are alright owo I can never remember the moves and stuff though so I end up button mashing like in smash and pokken xD
Not Aori but I suck with chargers xD but lately I've been using them randomly so yey.

Luigi on uh art {sorreh if I already asked xD}

MKFlame7

Inkling
NNID
t-bone4
With fighting games I usually need some time to learn the mechanics, but I enjoy them.

SuperLuigi231

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Splatoon + Mario? I REALLY WANT TO READ IT NOW. Give me a link please? Pretty please?
Thank you for your interest ^^ I'm sorry to say it was on paper.
Even though some was typed on my mom's computer, the computer overheated and does not function anymore. If you are really interested in reading it now, I can type up some chapters for you in a PM. Thanks again ^^;

G1ng3rGar1 said:
No, not me

SyMag on Subspace Emissary (loved it)
No idea what that is. ;)

@woomycheri on Lumas.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
What's SSBB? (I feel so dumb)
Edit: Looked it up, it's Super Smash Bros Brawl, right??

Rosalina is pretty I guess and she's a good mama to her Lumas ^^

Ginger on Hungry Lumas

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Love it more than #2. Two is great, but after the storybook and the ending, (both of which made me cry) I consider 2 a cheap knock-off. I hope the same won't happen with spla2n.

Ginger on Ginger Gari. How's it taste? ;)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm here
Prolly won't post for an hour or so

It tastes good, actually! I guess kinda…pickled flavored (since Gari is pickled)
Also, I read yesterday that ginger gari is supposed to be a palate cleanser between different types of fish in your sushi or sashimi.

Zappy on sushi

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Love it more than #2. Two is great, but after the storybook and the ending, (both of which made me cry) I consider 2 a cheap knock-off. I hope the same won't happen with spla2n.

Ginger on Ginger Gari. How's it taste? ;)
I think I remember reading that Miyamoto thought that the storybook detracted from the gameplay and plotline of Super Mario Galaxy, so he got rid of it in the next game. Same with Super Paper Mario. Apparently, in a Nintendo Survey, less than 1% of people said they liked the storyline, so they got rid of it in the next game (same Bowser kidnaps Peach scenario). It's kinda sad, because who doesn't love a good storyline.

And I have no idea what Ginger Gari is. Looking it up now...
Is it like sushi?

Zapfish on hopes for Splat2n.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Thank you for your interest ^^ I'm sorry to say it was on paper.
Even though some was typed on my mom's computer, the computer overheated and does not function anymore. If you are really interested in reading it now, I can type up some chapters for you in a PM. Thanks again ^^;

No idea what that is. ;)

@woomycheri on Lumas.
I don't have to read it right now, but it would be nice if you could do it whenever you had some spare time.
Thanks!

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
Yay it's me.
I don't really have anything to say on aliens other than that if they do exist, I don't think they will be green or have tentacles or anything like that. I think they will be pretty similar to us. Relating to aliens, I just finished watching Independence Day for the second time (loved it)!

Gari on Independence Day (the movie). If you haven't watched it, then your thoughts on the actual American Independece Day.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I know about maxim tomatoes from kirby
I also like eating tomatoes.

Zapfish on being sick?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Not her but I hate being sick
Even its just like a cold it bothers me soooo much cause runny noses ;-;
Then it seems to take forever to run its course

SyMag on winter

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
The most I hate about being sick is the throat hurting which takes forever to stop and the runny noses.

Not Symag but I hate winter xD
Zappy on Unicorns o-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom