• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Guess the Next person to Post

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Nice going, Yash~!
I see you're still online, so I'm shifting it back over to you!

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
I have hair too xD it's up to my midback and very wavy ow o and dark but I might trim it soon.

I like flowers ^^ my favorites are roses, cherry blossom and jasmine oh and bleeding hearts as well {google dem owo}
Ginger on uh shopping

Last edited:

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Wrong, but i'll talk about Shopping.
I honestly prefer shopping most in areas with japanese content, primarily since I adore most of the food and items that I can get there. I recently went to little tokyo and spent over $100 on snacks with my friend- haha. I also got us new wallets (Tokidoki for me to match my purse and a KLK one for my friend). I rarely go into the anime shops but the only time I did I was looking specifically for a certain gachapon kirby item that I can't find anywhere online that has a figure I really want, sadly I think it was a limited offer when the game first came out and there's no way for me to get it now. It's a shame, really- but I plan on learning how to make figures on my own so I can make a replica model.

Either way, I tend to prefer shopping for edible food and cute clothing (though gosh, the cutest clothing was so pricy I didn't get anything. I already spent a ton haha.)

Woomycheri on japanese merch...?

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
It me. I like japanese merch, it's cuter and nicer ^_^ but I am broke so I can't get any kind of merch ;w;

Surreal on nature o-o

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
That makes sense. I was only able to get a lot a lot of stuff because I was given money for my trip.

Woomycheri on hot weather.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Lucky uw u I hope you got some good stuff though!

I'm not a fan of the heat or the cold, I prefer warm weather with a light breeze so Spring xD

Hmm @Cuttleshock hasn't been here for a while ;w;

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I live in the woods so ultimately I love trees. Also, perhaps you should get out some? Get some exercise and fresh air, it's good for you. I may be a gamer too, but I know to at least go outside pretty often.

Woomycheri on jellyfish.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Nope.
I'm guessing Cliff.

Even if they don't see it in time or even log on anymore, they're still good ol'members I feel like mentioning.

woomycheri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cheridesu
Jellyfish are squishy apparently but I don't want one near me o-o I don't want to be stung.

Aori on myths

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I don't know many worth talking about. Sorry!

Woomycheri on favorite food!

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
I live in the woods so ultimately I love trees. Also, perhaps you should get out some? Get some exercise and fresh air, it's good for you. I may be a gamer too, but I know to at least go outside pretty often.
Don't worry, I'm just joking. Of course I go outside, and I like nature.

And I also like sticks, you can poke people with them, which is always fun.

Ginger on spicy food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom