• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Guess the Next person to Post

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*waves from afar*

I don't drive yet, but I feel like I would be soo bad/very cautious so yeah there you go
I do play MK8 tho
The best in my family
But I would prolly be that one who drives at least 5 miles under the speed limit because I don't want an accident

SyMag on MK8

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Here I am, about to announce my previous Splatfest allegiance

Planes
I hate spending time in cars for too long
Too long is usually longer than 2 hours

Achamo on what Splatfest team you chose

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Correct.
Also, I did not choose a team in this Splatfest, but I would have chosen Callie.

I will guess SyMag is going to post on this thread next.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Well no, it's me - thanks for the tag, cheri! No theme? Fiiine.

Gari on browser tabs (do you often have a lot open or are you neat?).

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Here I am!

And boy, do I have a story to tell you XD

I hoard tabs
Like on every Browser
Except Opera cause it runs on a slow computer so I don't have that much open there

But every other browser will have at least 10 tabs
If I bookmark them and close them I'll never visit them again XD ;-;

Cuttleshock on browsers (which one is your favorite?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Chrome. I use both that and Opera on the same computer - in theory, Chrome should store five tabs (Pokémon thingy, music playlist, two forums and my YouTube subscriptions) and Opera, two tabs (email and a tally counter for complicated reasons). This keeps things neat as long as I don't let things stack up, which I presently have... Chrome is just really fast and pretty, so I use that for most all activities. Opera is kind of slick, though, and I have an irrational dislike of Firefox, so it's my only real option other than really hipstery browsers.

Achamo on Mega Evolution.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm not Achamo and I don't know what that is. I'm assuming it's a pokemon thing so I'm really not all that interested, sorry!

Cuttleshock on old game consoles.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Yes, Pokémon is right, hence my aiming it at someone with a Pokémon avatar, but fine. Old game consoles in themselves - not considering their selections of games? I feel like there's something more personal about them due to being completely offline, which is neat. Older handhelds are also smaller than those today, which is cute - the GBA Micro is a darling.

Surreal on headwear.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I simply replied to it since I was next to post. I apologize that I couldn't tell what it was since I wasn't even sure that person's icon was pokemon due to my lack of interest in the series as a whole.

I liked the consoles more when they were offline. I'm not a huge Online multiplayer person and never have been- I'm more of a co-op story mode person. That being said, I still play online multiplayer which consists only of Splatoon. Also i'll answer again since i'm here. I actually really like most types of cute headwear- stylized hats with cute designs, etc.

I'm mostly into j-fashion so I mostly look in that category for things.

Cuttleshock probably on fashion.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Squids are... pretty strange creatures. Why exactly do they use ink to defend themselves, instead of spikes or something? That surely makes them pretty unique. I also like octopuses. They are amongst the most intelligent animals, and can do some pretty amazing things.

Ginger on cold weather?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Here I am

I
Hate
Winter
And cold weather
So
Much

That's why I didn't want to build a snowman (although I love snow)

Surreal on snow ice cream

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I did judo for a while when I was younger, and martial arts like that are neat. I'm also a sucker for a good fight scene in anime or, I guess, most media. And a large part of what I play JRPGs for is the anticipation of boss fights; the battle system of a game is quite important to me (though doesn't make or break it). I've never been in an actual fight, that I can recall, though, and would do everything I could to avoid such a situation.

Aori on telephone conversations and similar.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I don't like drawn out conversations over the phone. I'd rather talk face-to-face, but for the most part I can handle customer service and stuff. I have to know how to have a high tolerance for phonecalls though because I'm applying for jobs that may have me on the phone helping people. It's best just to be as patient as possible.

Cuttleshock on ... DOOM? I don't know if you play that. If not, perhaps Kirby would be a better topic since it's Nintendo.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Nope, never played it. In terms of 3D shooting games, I've only played a tiny bit of Metroid Prime and some amount of offline TF2, aside from Splatoon itself. Kirby-wise, I've already put most of my thoughts on that Social thread. Music's amazing, world is cute yet eerily dark at times, Spanish Meta Knight in the anime dub is incredible, Kirby Air Ride is my favourite racing game.

SyMag on Bomb Rushes.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
PANIC BUTTON
I was using the Splat Charger once on Kelp Dome and got cornered by someone on the other side
I panicked and launched Bomb Rush (I dunno why)
I died, of course, but good thing is my splatter got caught in the leftover bombs XD

With the Luna, it's a mix of the intended purpose and a small dose of panic

Woomycheri on VSauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom