• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Guess the Next person to Post

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm not Woomycheri but I do love vinesauce. Good streams, quality commentary, and interesting content.
I was watching the charity stream with my friend yesterday.

Ginger on gummy candies.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I do love vinesauce
Ahaha! Sorry, but Vsauce and Vinesauce are two completely different things... the former is a popular science channel on YouTube.

And since I'm making this post already, I quite like those sorts of sweets. Am a little concerned that I'll have to give them up if I go vegetarian, but it won't be a terrible sacrifice. If looking for a treat, I'm more likely to go for something with chocolate in it.

Gari (since I took her post) on breakfast - how important is it to you?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm not Woomycheri but I do love vinesauce. Good streams, quality commentary, and interesting content.
I was watching the charity stream with my friend yesterday.

Ginger on gummy candies.
That is not what I meant
I meant vsauce
There's 3 of them (VSauce, VSauce2, and VSauce3)
Go look them up
Ahaha! Sorry, but Vsauce and Vinesauce are two completely different things... the former is a popular science channel on YouTube.

And since I'm making this post already, I quite like those sorts of sweets. Am a little concerned that I'll have to give them up if I go vegetarian, but it won't be a terrible sacrifice. If looking for a treat, I'm more likely to go for something with chocolate in it.

Gari (since I took her post) on breakfast - how important is it to you?
and thanks for clarifying for her :)

I get hungry without breakfast so I say it's pretty important to me
Once I can find something I want

Cuttleshock on science

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I could've gone into science, like, studying physics at university, but if anything, the practical aspect of it put me off. I don't keep up with scientific advances on my own (like, I'll hear about them from others who read about them), perhaps because I don't like going out of my way to... uh, learn outside of school (or, now that I'm done with that, higher education). Science is good, though. If I had taken part in that US Splatfest, I would've picked it over Art, to be sure.

AlphaOmega on alphabets.

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Depends on the planet. Some are intimidating (like Jupiter with its massive size and huge storms), some are awesome (like Saturn and its rings), and there's Earth, of course, which is beautiful but seems to have a problem called "humans", which are slowly but surely destroying it. A real shame.
Otherwise, planets around other stars are fascinating, especially if similar to Earth.

Woomycheri on comets?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Not today~
Zapfish is around, correct?

Depends on the planet. Some are intimidating (like Jupiter with its massive size and huge storms), some are awesome (like Saturn and its rings), and there's Earth, of course, which is beautiful but seems to have a problem called "humans", which are slowly but surely destroying it. A real shame.
Otherwise, planets around other stars are fascinating, especially if similar to Earth.

Hmmm...
I'd recommend searching up Kepler-22B. It's a new planet discovered that looks exactly like earth except bigger.
It has water so it is inhabitable. (Along with other new discovered planets). The Kepler space telescope has so far found 48 planets in the habitable zone of their own solar systems. Unfortunately it is way too far for us to travel to.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Doesn't seem like she's around.
I haven't tried hawaiian Pizza, but it sure sounds tasty. The word Hawaiian reminds me of Hawaii; which also reminds me of Alola~

But, I'll guess that Zapfish will arrive next to officially answer the question.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
No is me.

Hawaiian pizza...something about pineapples on pizza strikes me as just plain wrong. Ham is okay though on a supreme pizza...and now I'm hungry.

Achamo on Spanish
I'm not Achamo but I wanted to answer this anyway. Seeing as I've dumped almost 10 years of my life in studying it...yo diría que saber cómo hablar por lo menos dos idiomas, especialmente una lengua como español aquí en los EE.UU. hoy, es una habilidad muy importante que más personas deben tener. La población hispanohablante sigue subiendo--español es la segunda lengua más hablada en nuestro país, así que es necesario que más personas aprendan a comunicar en español e inglés.

Achamo on...how about favorite Pokémon?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hi! Not Achamo!

Um
I dunno
Weavile's pretty cool
And so is Dedenne
And Mawhile

But from the new Pokemon announced
Cutiefly

And Pineapples on Pizza is good, I assure you
It's kinda like sweet with savory or whatever

SyMag on fanfictions

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Looks likes he's not around--yet!

But, I'll guess Gari again!

My Forum name should give it away. Achamo is the Japanese name for "Torchic"!

Torchic is ONE of them at least.. There are a couple more.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Nuu

You know I thought I heard the name Achamo somewhere before...

And I don't really read many fanfictions, though if they're done just right I imagine they're good!

Ginger on favorite Pokémon type? (Grass, Fire, Water, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom