• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Guilty Pleasures

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Launching a last second Inkstrike in Turf War when we've pretty much covered the whole map already. I feel like such an ******* for doing it.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Arowana Mall: throwing a well-placed Splat or Suction Bomb up on to the platforms by the middle to stop a sniper that's been making our lives hell. Because of that satisfaction alone, I consider the Mall to be the best map.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatting Gal Deco whatever users. I kind of hate those weapons

tashauniel

Inkling
Jumping over a roller and splatting them from behind.
Placing hard-to-reach sprinklers and watching enemies try to shoot at it.
The sound you hear each shot before splatting someone.
Placing an inkstrike at the enemy spawn and actually getting some splats.

Being an inkbrush user: Splatting a roller upfront.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Being the charger that people try to target, splatting them from afar, and laughing at their futile efforts.

Also, splatting people mid-jump. Everyone seems to think it makes you harder to shoot, but it's super easy to predict and follow.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Being the charger that people try to target, splatting them from afar, and laughing at their futile efforts.

Also, splatting people mid-jump. Everyone seems to think it makes you harder to shoot, but it's super easy to predict and follow.
That is actually my number 1 "I made a mistake" action. I KNOW the Sniper will kill me if I jump..yet I do it anyway >_>.

Pft, that's why i love harassing you snipers, you guys can't let people make mistakes without paying for it.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
Charger =/= Sniper. I use the New Squiffer, mostly; I get (relatively) into the thick of things and kill people.

But still, just don't make mistakes. If Chargers can't afford to make mistakes, why should we afford anyone else mercy for their errors?

Kaze

Pro Squid
my guilty pleasure is to throw burst bombs to scare away chargers, then wait until they return and repeat... :oops:

Zigzag991

Inkling
NNID
Zigzag991
Splatting and surviving against people who were camping your super jump point is a good one.

Although one thing I love doing is flinging bubbler's off the tower when they're over water. I always burst into laughter when I pull it off with the kraken.

Jumping a roller than immediately getting splatted. Than hunting the roller down and splatting them ruthlessly. So basically camping at their base and repeatedly splatting the same dude. Weird, I know.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Scaring people into falling into water.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Dodging Dynamo roller's shots and killing them.

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Using ninja squid to swim around/behind people when they're chasing me and splat them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom