• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Guilty Pleasures

Elibbabeth

Inkling
NNID
Elibbabeth
This is weird, but I love trying to outrun a Kraken. It's nearly impossible (for me anyways), but I love DA CHALLENGE. Also, hiding in a small puddle and unleashing the hurt when a roller comes by. *shakes fist at rollers*

And to all you people who spawn camp, I'm coming for you. I'M. COMIN'. FOR. YOU. :ability_damage:

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
I was playing with friends from a small gaming community and they happen to stream their gameplay.

Her first death is my favorite guilty pleasure so far, you can't help laughing when you see that bomb landing.
You'll also hear another guy screaming the F word in the stream, that's me killing him because we always meet at the entrance of the big area.

All in good fun.

(Video should start @ 20m20s)

REX Legend

Inkling
NNID
RXLegendary
In hiding in one of the splat zone areas in ink, waiting for someone to come by and be all like"SURPRISE MOTHAF*CKA" popping up and kill them before the person has time to react. lol.

Dreamy Luigi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DreamyZack
Seabagging when I get a double kill....
Sniping snipers with an Inkzooka...
Hiding in the ink, wait for someone to approach, and then... RELEASE THE KRAKEN

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
Using ninja squid to swim around/behind people when they're chasing me and splat them.
^This.

In addition, I like killing Super Jumpers as well as playing a game of tag with my opponents as they try and catch up with me as I invade enemy territory. It's hilarious to watch them chase me as 50% of the time they get splatted by the Ink Mine I hide somewhere.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight

Putting up a Sprinkler on Arowana Mall's palm tree just to watch people struggle to take it down. In fact, I once saw someone use Bomb Rush to get it yet still failed.

Cyren

Inkling
NNID
Cyren666
Switch Friend Code
SW-1426-5949-5681
I love when when the the when you when when the splat bomb when you the throw the burst when the when when

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom