• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Guilty Pleasures

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
probably my all time favorite thing to do is sneak up on snipers in arowana mall by taking the back paths and NOT INKING AT ALL, just walk so that you can't alarm them on the map. And that last few strides on the gate before my junior is in range to destroy them, that's probably my favorite feeling ever.

Being sniped by a spatling gun and just relentlessly throwing sprinklers at their sniping post. they either have to destroy it, or it will kill them. but by the time they destroy it you have enough ink to throw another one, and then they just become totally useless. works with the e-liters sometimes too.

Shooting at the kraken so that they are locked in place. waiting till the last second when I absolutely have to use my bubbler to survive, and then chasing them and killing them, it's like, HA the kraken is dead. one of the great perks to maining the jr.

Selkaine

Inkling
NNID
Selkaine
I like to do a lil twirl after splatting somebody. Tossing a sprinkler in front of an enemy so I can get an easy kill. And also rush to the center to draw hearts with the inkbrush

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hiding in an enemy base while the rest of my teammates put in work

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Whenever a wall has been painted over by someone of the enemy team, i leap down and spin in a circle mid-jump to shoot over the ink they left behind. Not the most tactical thing to do, but it looks stylish!

Same subject, seeing someone climb those walls at the center of Moray and then quickly spray ink over their path, meaning they're completely stuck on the wall with no way out but to fall down below.

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Same subject, seeing someone climb those walls at the center of Moray and then quickly spray ink over their path, meaning they're completely stuck on the wall with no way out but to fall down below.
That's just mean.

I should start doing that.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
1. taking down other snipers as the squiffer (even though they have the advantage over me)
2. being that roller
3. being the one to dunk the rainmaker
4. burst bomb kills (especially with the e-liter or as carbon against another roller)

the Gay

Inkling
When you stumble upon a bunch of opponents and they have no inkling whatsoever that you're approaching. Splat-splat-splat.

MacTheWriter

Full Squid
NNID
CotePowerRangers
Just jumping and constantly switching between a kid and a squid whenever I claim the zone in Splat Zone or the tower in Tower Control.
Also, whenever I get splatted and respawn when the game is almost over, I just mash the D-Pad and constantly say "Booyah!" or "C'mon!".

Spraylan

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JonasOrtega
Abandoning my map responsibilities to get into Charger duels. I don't do it often, but when the other team has two more more Chargers, or an E-Liter, the temptation is there. I love splatting other Chargers.

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
Killing anyone with a Roller. I think I'll make it a Religion. (Hate rollers, no offense)

Zahntavier

Senior Squid
I love me some fast action, quick thinking, ultimately pointless sniper duals.

Macaque

Inkster Jr.
NNID
R-Gray-S
I love finding a roller or a Jr with a glowing head and shooting them in the back before they have a chance to activate their special.

SnackcakesMcGee

Inkling
NNID
SnackcakesMcGee
Dunking the rainmaker, suction bomb rushes, and managing to take out an entire team by hiding in a chokepoint. Also, repeatedly hunting down and destroying people who taunt after getting a kill.

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Got another one: When I finish with the Rainmaker, I raise my arms in the air and shout, "Touchdown!" I mean, Rainmaker DOES seem similar to American football, since it can be a game of inches.

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
In Moray Towers, after stopping the Rainmaker close to my base, grabbing it than deliberately jumping off the edge so it respawns back in the center

Setu

Getting a 1-shot 2-kill with the e liter
Sniping people who are mid-air
Getting a quad kill with the kraken
Trapping someone with a splash wall
etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom