Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
No objections. My alerts stopped but I found it again before I missed too much. I choose S.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
And the first letter of this post, and of the list of wrong letters.

_ _ E _ _ (5)

A R S く二 (it's not quite rude!)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Shall do in subsequent posts. I'll write the remaining number of wrong guesses (at 0, you lose, not after 0).

... no, that's silly. I'll just do the number of wrong guesses, which is known to be out of 10.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Yes. I forgot the word for a bit... also, while I'm here, lemme paste my reply from another thread in which I can't post now:
I don't know what those terms mean, what's a qprime and what's a fibonacci number? And how do you type numbers to the power of numbers like you would if you were writing them on paper?
A qprime or pseudoprime (pretty sure they mean the same thing, but I know that the first term is correct) is just a product of two primes. And you don't know the Fibonacci sequence?? It feels like I've seen it a zillion times in school! Start with 0, 1 (or 1, 1) and every subsequent term is the sum of the previous two (so 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5... 89...).

I know that I've accidentally done superscript (the number power thing) before! But I can't seem to find it, having tried a bunch of ctrl combinations. It can be done in Word and pasted over, and probably with whatever word-processing programme you have, too.

_ N E _ T (5)

A R S く二 (3)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I searched for Fibonacci numbers on google so I had edited it out of that post, thanks for explaining though! I've definitely never seen that in School.
I tried doing exponents in Word, but when I copied it over here, it just posted two normal numbers.

I'm pretty sure SyMag is right but if it's not inept than I'm guessing "knelt"

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Fibonacci numbers aren't really used much except when you're showing off how much random facts you know...kinda like knowing how to graph a parabola or knowing the quadratic formula (and yet we never learned anything practical like how to file taxes...good job 'Murica. ¬.¬)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Fibonacci numbers aren't really used much except when you're showing off how much random facts you know...kinda like knowing how to graph a parabola or knowing the quadratic formula (and yet we never learned anything practical like how to file taxes...good job 'Murica. ¬.¬)
Yeah, I had written a whole paragraph about how useless math was in School here but decided to delete it since Fibonacci numbers aren't really useful either.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Heyyy! I love Fibonacci numbers! I used them recently to solve an awesome maths problem which I came up with. And there's all that stuff about the Golden Spiral, and, and, and...

... also, @SyMag was right about the word. Good job! I have some nice four-letter ones in the pipeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom