Hangsquid!

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
I don't really understand why you'd say that if that guess wasn't correct, so I'm going to guess zither too.
Because I wanted to give someone else a chance to guess so that Cuttleshock wouldn't have to guess twice in a row. But no it's not zither.

_ I T H E R (6)

Wrong: A, L, N, O, W, "zither"; くコ: (4 mistakes left)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Well... now that Anaru's been here and not made a guess and it seems quiet again, I suppose I'll stake a claim in 'dither' but leave it open to someone else to snag (as... it feels like a double guess, since Anaru did the same thing as me last time). If it's not that, then I really have no idea.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
It's not a double guess at all, he counted the last one as mine. I think you're right, but maybe it's mither? I don't think any other -ither words even exist after these 2.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Well... now that Anaru's been here and not made a guess and it seems quiet again, I suppose I'll stake a claim in 'dither' but leave it open to someone else to snag (as... it feels like a double guess, since Anaru did the same thing as me last time). If it's not that, then I really have no idea.
Well Anaru did guess last so I'll take your guess...unfortunately you're right.

D I T H E R (6)

Wrong: A, L, N, O, W, "zither"; くコ: (6 mistakes made)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
It's not a double guess at all, he counted the last one as mine. I think you're right, but maybe it's mither? I don't think any other -ither words even exist after these 2.
Mither?? Okay... I also considered 'lither', as in 'more lithe', but L was taken.
Well Anaru did guess last so I'll take your guess...unfortunately you're right.
Hey, lovely! In that case, I'll start another word, but I'll be going for a bath soon and, shortly afterwards, to bed, so don't expect it to move much for now.

_ _ _ _ (4)

Wrong: (0/10)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
In the sense that O is a vowel that is absent. There may or may not be any vowels. Logically, that seems closer to correspond to there being vowels than not (as the possibility exists), so I'll take your guess for E.

_ _ _ _ (4)

Wrong: E O く— (2/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom