• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hangsquid!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
You mean that it used to be possible to sneak past the limit by adding formatting, such as italicising your short message? I dunno if that was the case, but it's plausible that it was and then was patched out. Good patch.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
You mean that it used to be possible to sneak past the limit by adding formatting, such as italicising your short message? I dunno if that was the case, but it's plausible that it was and then was patched out. Good patch.
Yep
Used to use it with some other threads that I currently forget the name of XD (Boys V Girls counting game was one I think)
Well, it's another way to combat spammers
Meanwhile…we're waiting on @Anaru

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
SyMag's correct, Ginger's wasting money on an E. And yeah, you used to be able to italicize/bold/underline to bypass the 10 character limit.

_ O _ _ (1/4)

Wrong: E I U く二 (3/10)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
...What happened to Reshiram?! D:
Awh, glad Reshi's missed! This avatar won't be permanent but I wanna give the artist some exposure (and don't want to be ungrateful for the work they put in), so I'll try to keep it for at least a week or two. Afterwards, don't worry, I have a smörgåsbord of stockpiled Reshi avatar candidates! Or I might switch to another Pokémon.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Awh, glad Reshi's missed! This avatar won't be permanent but I wanna give the artist some exposure (and don't want to be ungrateful for the work they put in), so I'll try to keep it for at least a week or two. Afterwards, don't worry, I have a smörgåsbord of stockpiled Reshi avatar candidates! Or I might switch to another Pokémon.
It's cute!
I'll guess a letter when the next one gets confirmed or denied

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
There is!

_ O _ T (2/4)

Wrong: B I U E くコ (4/10) (I made a number error in the last one and put 3/10...)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Was initially gonna ask for an R, but nooo, too obvious. N is what I'd like, if Gari's guess is not present. If there is an S, I make no guess for now.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
L is plausible, but not if F is in the first slot, so I put forward that guess given that provision.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Once again, no guesses are correct! I've almost won, and I can still spell the plural version of an animal!

_ O _ T (2/4)

Wrong: B L U E F I N S くコ:二 (8/10)

Was initially gonna ask for an R, but nooo, too obvious.
Thank you for not choosing that!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom