Hangsquid!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Very good! It appears when Cap'n Cuttlefish' bean biscuits are referenced, which might be a UK-specific piece of text - does he have a different favourite snack in the USA version? Either way, Anaru is now free either to do a word or hand it over.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I didn't get that far in the transcript yet, I had finished the NA section and was at the end of the EU news section, right before the singleplayer part.
I almost guessed seagull since I saw that pretty quickly, but e and a were taken. Looking through that was kind of cheating though, I shouldn't have done that.

I'll do the word I usually use the first time I play hangman with someone.
_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Wrong : (0)

EDIT:
Very good! It appears when Cap'n Cuttlefish' bean biscuits are referenced, which might be a UK-specific piece of text - does he have a different favourite snack in the USA version?
He eats crabby cakes in NA

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Okay, T!
Looking through that was kind of cheating though, I shouldn't have done that.
Eh, not really, I think. I wilfully gave the hint, so if you're gonna go to the trouble of searching, I won't begrudge you the knowledge. And it's definitely mentioned in one news report, I think for Kelp Dome.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
There is a T! And 7 letters! Oops... it shouldn't matter much since that's the first guess... but it's a really dumb mistake... since I do it first on literally everyone...

_ _ _ _ T _ _ (7)

Wrong: (0)

Also, there's nothing in the Kelp Dome new report about biscuits, unless the thread is outdated.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Haha, no worries.
He eats crabby cakes in NA
Thought there was something.
Also, there's nothing in the Kelp Dome new report about biscuits, unless the thread is outdated.
I think I've looked at that thread before and I'm pretty sure it lacks some recent stages. I believe that Callie says that they grow beans in the Dome and Marie says that that reminds her of her grandpa's bean biscuits.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Cuttleshock might know it now if she was already thinking of guessing the word.

_ _ _ S T A _ (7)

Wrong: O E I (3)

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I... might? I thought for a bit but can only come up with 'custard' and 'mustard', which have nothing to do with me and need the 'sta' to be displaced to the left.

It definitely still needs a vowel sound, so U, please!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Nope. The word doesn't really have anything to do with you. Except it is actually sort of related-ish to your avatar, I guess.

_ _ _ S T A _ (7)

Wrong: E I O U (4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom