Hangsquid!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I searched for how to make a squid with characters, it gave me Japanese characters, so I looked through Japanese sites and other places to get other characters for this, so we can draw squids now if you copy these to your post. We're almost at the end of this one so we should probably just wait until the next word.

0-
1-く
2-く—
3-く二
4-くコ
5-くコ·

6-くコ:

7-くコ:ー
8-くコ:二
9-くコ:テ
10-くコ:彡

I'll guess G

Dual

Inkling Cadet
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
I searched for how to make a squid with characters, it gave me Japanese characters, so I looked through Japanese sites and other places to get other characters for this, so we can draw squids now if you copy these to your post. We're almost at the end of this one so we should probably just wait until the next word.

0-
1-く
2-く—
3-く二
4-くコ
5-くコ·

6-くコ:

7-くコ:ー
8-くコ:二
9-くコ:テ
10-くコ:彡

I'll guess G
Nope:
_ _ m (2 more tries)
Wrong: O T S L A Y I G

Dual

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chaser1234
Please don't do that, that goes against the ToS and Rules. Claiming you were using a lesser know definition is a terrible excuse for making that your word.
Ok sorry sorry but is there a bad definition of ***? I only know the one I just mentioned and the one that's a different spelling of come.
Edit: I guess it is if it's bleeping it out for me but I swear I didn't know.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
The different spelling of come is the bad definition. And it's obviously not allowed on the site since it blocked it with asterisks.

Dual

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chaser1234
The different spelling of come is the bad definition. And it's obviously not allowed on the site since it blocked it with asterisks.
Oh I didn't even know that definition of come existed. I just knew of the one where you move to the place of a speaker, an example being, come here. Really! I'm sorry though. I will say this though that version of come is said to be the lesser known one since it's number 2 to my definition but still I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom