Have you ever had a near death experience?

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female she/her
According to my dad i fell off the tailgate of his truck once and almost hit my head on the hot concrete but my dad caught me so im ok (when i was 5 or 6 yo)

D

Deleted member

When I was 11 1/2 I was extremely close to death and I still have the scar to prove it.

I had just finished watching the Secret of Nimh on T.V. and I was super happy because I got to finally tape it! Just a few minutes after the credits, I started to feel a little bit of pain in my abdomen. It very quickly grew to immense pain where I couldn't even walk anymore. As I dragged myself back and forth on the floor, my grandmother had commented on how I was being dramatic again. (Honest mistake. Sometimes I'd be a bit of a drama queen lol.) I was crying at that point and telling her it was real.

Eventually, my mom offered me some strawberries and cream. That was one of my most favorite foods to eat. When I said no because I couldn't handle any food, she basically went, "Okay. She's not faking. Call an ambulance."

Long story short: I got to the hospital, they said it was appendicitis and that they'd take my appendix out, it ruptured when they started the surgery, they removed all the toxins and then told me after I woke up that I almost died on the table that night.
(⁠´⁠⊙⁠ω⁠⊙⁠`⁠)⁠!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom