Hokuto's squidposts

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I forced someone who doesn't like Splatoon to listen to me infodump (I needed to bounce ideas for a not Splatoon thing off of her and it was relevant), so I... atoned by perceiving other people's OCs. Moving horizontally first: Parker, Ocean; Jeff, Snickers; Damien, Dew. I'm not pinging, and probably also not done.
penance 1.png

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I forced someone who doesn't like Splatoon to listen to me infodump (I needed to bounce ideas for a not Splatoon thing off of her and it was relevant), so I... atoned by perceiving other people's OCs. Moving horizontally first: Parker, Ocean; Jeff, Snickers; Damien, Dew. I'm not pinging, and probably also not done.
View attachment 11625
THATS MY WEIRD DAUGHTER DOWN IN THE BOTTOM RIGHTTTTT this was such a nice surprise to wake up to thank u!!

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
View attachment 11625
yo, can u plz draw my O.C plz

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
It's funny you say that, you were on the list for the hypothetical Round 2. Message me a picture and I'll see what I can do.
I don't have a picture of my octoling main O.C, butI can tell you descriptive stuff about him, my human one I already have a picture which I will send you

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
After I do my next three ref sheets, Jetta and Stone are getting individual Tinies too.
So I got carried away and let them have kinda-sorta ref sheets too. (Also including an updated Bricks ref.)
jetta_tn.pngstone_tn.png
jetta_af.pngstone_af.pngcooler_bricks.png

Edit: Not only did I never explain that Jetta and Stone are the hooligans I introduced somewhere on Page 1 with absolutely no context, rereading this thread made me realize that I also forgot to explain who my Agents are. A problem for Later Hokuto (and by extension Later Squidpost Thread), though, because it's bedtime for Right Now Hokuto.

Last edited:

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
One meme, plus proof that I occasionally draw things that aren't memes. (The latter was created to fulfill part of an art trade with Misshiirin. As I seek more art trades, I slowly take options away from future people until I end up with at least one of everybody.)
IMG_2734.jpg

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
so I... atoned by perceiving other people's OCs
Bro?? Me and the team were talking about and looking over your art together during today's meetup (because I like how you do your references) and I just saw this. I absolutely love what you did here with Snickers here, was a really nice surprise!! You have been awarded a formal invitation to infodump with me whenever.

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
More ArtFight attacks on other Squidboards users! In the order I did them: Masked_Katz, MandatoryCatalyst (character on right), 2bdamned, sevenleaf
Maxi Masked_Katz.JPG

all vibes.png

2bdamned.png
Byecatch sevenleaf.png

I turned off my anti-aliasing and decided to mess around in the constraints of the binary for a change. (This is a multi-layered joke.)

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I WILL attack you back after I stop procrastinating with the references I didn't get to finish 🤝 I really enjoy your rendition of Maxi!!

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Alternate timeline/universe ideas that bounced around my head at some point in the past year. Should I have spent two hours on this? No. Did I? Apparently.
  • Long before I made the OC that would eventually inspire Skipper, I made Splatoon OCs in the form of Jetta and Stone. When I first attempted to emulate Splatoon 1 (I never had a Wii U, OK?), I thought Jetta was going to be my Agent 3, and by extension my Captain. It's probably for the best that she didn't end up with that responsibility, given that she and Stone are petty criminals.
  • Some real "Bad Endings" by Night Market energy with Fuzzy Bricks and Incorrect Hugefry. (I expected horror hunger Hugefry to be a boss fight. I still don't get how Smallfry can eat an extremely hazardous substance and turn out completely fine.)
  • DJ SANGO is a figment of Skipper's imagination, kind of like a self-insert power fantasy. The general idea is that they escaped the Deepsea Metro in a way that made them rich and famous instead of physically disabled. Not a healthy coping mechanism.
  • Because I have this convoluted emergent meta narrative project that crossed into the Splatoon universe, Nalu Prime was the Agent 4 I took through Octo Canyon. His timeline was abandoned long ago.
  • Dropping the super secret Octarian Eight lore. (I'm being facetious. It's not actually a secret, you just have to ask politely.)
other timelines sploons.png

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I told myself I was going to exercise restraint and wait until I had at least one more picture to post, but another ArtFight attack on another Squidboards user. She's Lonk from Splatsville. I couldn't get this stupid joke out of my head, so now you have to see it too.
Lonkero QuagSass.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom