Hokuto's squidposts

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I'd say I'm enjoying posting about the Grand Festival more than playing in it, but I finally won my first 100x. If Dread Wringer had a usable kit, I'd switch mains. Anyway, shut me up. I didn't come here to weigh out my options for the future, I came here to post a slightly scuffed, Splatpost sized Bricks. I still don't understand how people do these regularly.
IMG_3214.JPG

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
The future is bleak, post Dread Wringer joke build. (Despite me, Hokuto the human behind the screen, not being the one wearing swim jammers and giant flippers, I feel a little embarrassed every time I walk into a lobby.)

Attachments

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
One of these is just for me, as in "I'm going to use my upload here for a profile post so I don't have to host externally." Monkey see, monkey do. (Look at how many of these are just here for Tacticooler. You have my express permission to question my sanity.)
hokuto_s3_weapons.png

The other hopefully explains why I use such a weird variety of weapons. Characters sorted from most to least aligned with my preferred playstyle. (RIV to Stone, who got clowned on by TierMaker itself. I don't know how or why people can play and/or like to play Carbon Deco.)
hokuto_oc_weapons.png

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
(Look at how many of these are just here for Tacticooler. You have my express permission to question my sanity.)
i understand completely though bc i will play anything just for tacticooler . i absolutely LOVE TACTICOOLER

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
A late-night squidpost for the road (literally). You can tell it's late because I couldn't be bothered to move past the sketch stage or wait for better lighting to make this post.
IMG_3253.jpg

(Me, making memes out of my own work instead of finishing writing it like a reasonable person:)

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
I found the most ragebait skill gatekeeping post in the overworld today. Don't care if I get cooked, I HAD to bite this hook.

View attachment 13295View attachment 13296
NOOOOO I SAW THAT POST (the original post, haven't seen yours yet sadly) 😭 honestly i bet that the player who made it really isn't that much better than the teammates they got really really mad at. lol

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
NOOOOO I SAW THAT POST (the original post, haven't seen yours yet sadly) 😭 honestly i bet that the player who made it really isn't that much better than the teammates they got really really mad at. lol
This person has to remember that they're ostensibly playing a children's game. While the Splatoon playerbase at large contains some players capable of consistent high-level performance, it also contains Little Timmy who can't be bothered to learn weapons that require more precision than Jr. and Aerospray. It also contains people who, despite trying, suck anyway (like me). I can learn to live with my own suck if I don't think about it too hard. OP needs to learn that while losing is indeed frustrating, some thoughts can and should stay inside.

Honestly, I'd rather the people who need to see that post get it dropped in their plazas than you. Don't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom