• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How Frequent Are Hackers Now?

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I have encountered about... 2 or 3 of them?
I know one of them hacked the game so they could ink the entire map instantly and spawn camp us with burst bombs. They were unkillable too. It wasn't fun in the slightest. :\
Then there was this person on my team who had gear that was not available to access. I think it was the Squid Researcher's clothing. Not certain. They did have unlimited burst bombs HOWEVER they did get disconnected pretty quickly.

I don't have many encounters with them but when I do, it's not really fun and I block 'em so I don't have to encounter them again cus you can forget that.
[However if you're talking about people who hack their gear to have the best kind of gear, then that's a shi-ton of people then LMFAO and honestly I hate 'em too.]

Makeshift

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rosesarered14
Reviving the thread. I encountered a hacker a few minutes ago in a turf war, they changed my team's color to gray. So yea, hackers are still quite frequent.

Attachments

EVI

Inkling
NNID
WolfQueen227
I actually encountered one earlier this week, in Splat Zones. He was literally in the ground below the splat zone in Muscle Forge Fitness. Everytime I got killed, it was because he was shooting me from under the ground, and the kill cam thing showed him beneath the map. He wasn't there the entire match, but it was long enough to guarantee his team the win. So I can certainly say that there are still quite a few hackers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom