• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Well, somehow I made it to S+ and I can say that I am very intimidated by the skill level of these players. I'm kinda wondering how much trouble I am going to have in this rank

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x

Finally got it! Took longer than I should have, but here it is!

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
I'm convinced this game doesn't want me to be S+. As long as I'm putting up S+ numbers with a charger, that's all I care about.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
i swear to god splatoon hates me

I get so close... S 91...

WHAP paired with a team of all A ranks and then 4 game losing streak back to S 76.

But I know I deserve to be there. Just gotta keep trying for a win streak.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
not quite there yet. Just at an S right now. Mainly do splat zones and rainmaker with my tri slosher

Dark G

Inkling
NNID
Neil94
Finally managed to achieve S+ rank after about an 11 win streak. :] Not even going to attempt S+99...this was hell enough lol

Last edited:

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
This is just depressing. I am an S rank on my main file, and I've stayed there getting at most up to 74 points for the last several months. I reset my two alternate files from time to time (kind of mean to lower level players), and I can get those files up to S rank by level 20. Are all of you S+'s here just really really good, or am I not as good as I think, because I get huge winning streaks, then quit and have huge losing streaks the next time I play.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
One of the VERY few S+ Hydras out there lol. Quite a .52 Gal, .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek, Splatterscope, ELiter and Luna Blaster heavy rank. Very seldom do I see people deviate from them. Working my way up to S+ 99, I'm sitting at 40 now, and it's pretty back-and-forth.

Nonetheless, I've got my S+. :D

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
One of the VERY few S+ Hydras out there lol. Quite a .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek, Splatterscope, ELiter and Luna Blaster heavy rank. Very seldom do I see people deviate from them. Working my way up to S+ 99, I'm sitting at 40 now, and it's pretty back-and-forth.

Nonetheless, I've got my S+. :D
The burning question is whether I should sell out and use one of these elite weapons or stand my ground and fight for what I believe in. D;

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
The burning question is whether I should sell out and use one of these elite weapons or stand my ground and fight for what I believe in. D;
I will main octobrush forever, I'll never give in to the appeal of top tier weapons!

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I will main octobrush forever, I'll never give in to the appeal of top tier weapons!
I have been practicing E-Liter on my alt to see what all the hype is about and despite a lot of positive KDs it doesn't give me the thrill I get from my shooters. Maybe that's why I'm not S+ yet, or maybe nah, but I'm having fun with the weapons I like ^^

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Reached S in about 250 hours of playing Splatoon, never even got close to S+ in the about 600 hours i've played(which kind of embarasses me- all of my friends who played splatoon reached S+ before). S70-ish is about as high as i've gotten before the tidal waves of D/C's, bad comps, bad e-liters, people who pack memes and me going full tilt/playing terribly send me straight back to low S/A+ again. And then i get a winning streak, and then the cycle continues.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I struggled to reach S+ with the dual squelcher, which for the longest time was my go to weapon for every match, so i picked up the forge splattershot pro in december and got to S+ with it on january 9th. I dropped down to S last weekend but got back to S+ the day after pretty quickly. I still use the dual, but i use the forge a lot more because it's a slightly more realible killer than the dual. I still really love the dual because it got me through A+ and S, but it's 4 shot kill can be a little punishing at times.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
After about 600 hours of play I have finally made it to S+. My pickup of the .52 Gal about 2 weeks ago is what did it in the end.

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
When it's 2017, you've had Splatoon 2 since launch, you've seen it all and been S+, but your snooping around on squidboards and wind up here. Lol.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
When it's 2017, you've had Splatoon 2 since launch, you've seen it all and been S+, but your snooping around on squidboards and wind up here. Lol.
What's with the huge bump? I can't say I really care though, but some are really adverse to it. The Splatoon 1 sub forum is pretty much dead now, so I'm happy with any post. I got S+ pretty recently (probably only about a month ago) but the number of people here with S+ 99 really makes me want to punch through my monitor, lol. I never actually tried to go higher though, because I fear that I'll go on a loosing streak and be unable to get back to S+. However, I imagine S+ lobbies are pretty much dead now, or if not, infested with hackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom