How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Well, somehow I made it to S+ and I can say that I am very intimidated by the skill level of these players. I'm kinda wondering how much trouble I am going to have in this rank

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x

Finally got it! Took longer than I should have, but here it is!

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
I'm convinced this game doesn't want me to be S+. As long as I'm putting up S+ numbers with a charger, that's all I care about.

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
i swear to god splatoon hates me

I get so close... S 91...

WHAP paired with a team of all A ranks and then 4 game losing streak back to S 76.

But I know I deserve to be there. Just gotta keep trying for a win streak.

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
not quite there yet. Just at an S right now. Mainly do splat zones and rainmaker with my tri slosher

Dark G

Inkling
NNID
Neil94
Finally managed to achieve S+ rank after about an 11 win streak. :] Not even going to attempt S+99...this was hell enough lol

Last edited:

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
This is just depressing. I am an S rank on my main file, and I've stayed there getting at most up to 74 points for the last several months. I reset my two alternate files from time to time (kind of mean to lower level players), and I can get those files up to S rank by level 20. Are all of you S+'s here just really really good, or am I not as good as I think, because I get huge winning streaks, then quit and have huge losing streaks the next time I play.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
One of the VERY few S+ Hydras out there lol. Quite a .52 Gal, .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek, Splatterscope, ELiter and Luna Blaster heavy rank. Very seldom do I see people deviate from them. Working my way up to S+ 99, I'm sitting at 40 now, and it's pretty back-and-forth.

Nonetheless, I've got my S+. :D

Last edited:

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
One of the VERY few S+ Hydras out there lol. Quite a .96 Gal Deco, Tentatek, Splatterscope, ELiter and Luna Blaster heavy rank. Very seldom do I see people deviate from them. Working my way up to S+ 99, I'm sitting at 40 now, and it's pretty back-and-forth.

Nonetheless, I've got my S+. :D
The burning question is whether I should sell out and use one of these elite weapons or stand my ground and fight for what I believe in. D;

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
The burning question is whether I should sell out and use one of these elite weapons or stand my ground and fight for what I believe in. D;
I will main octobrush forever, I'll never give in to the appeal of top tier weapons!

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I will main octobrush forever, I'll never give in to the appeal of top tier weapons!
I have been practicing E-Liter on my alt to see what all the hype is about and despite a lot of positive KDs it doesn't give me the thrill I get from my shooters. Maybe that's why I'm not S+ yet, or maybe nah, but I'm having fun with the weapons I like ^^

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Reached S in about 250 hours of playing Splatoon, never even got close to S+ in the about 600 hours i've played(which kind of embarasses me- all of my friends who played splatoon reached S+ before). S70-ish is about as high as i've gotten before the tidal waves of D/C's, bad comps, bad e-liters, people who pack memes and me going full tilt/playing terribly send me straight back to low S/A+ again. And then i get a winning streak, and then the cycle continues.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I struggled to reach S+ with the dual squelcher, which for the longest time was my go to weapon for every match, so i picked up the forge splattershot pro in december and got to S+ with it on january 9th. I dropped down to S last weekend but got back to S+ the day after pretty quickly. I still use the dual, but i use the forge a lot more because it's a slightly more realible killer than the dual. I still really love the dual because it got me through A+ and S, but it's 4 shot kill can be a little punishing at times.

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
After about 600 hours of play I have finally made it to S+. My pickup of the .52 Gal about 2 weeks ago is what did it in the end.

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
When it's 2017, you've had Splatoon 2 since launch, you've seen it all and been S+, but your snooping around on squidboards and wind up here. Lol.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
When it's 2017, you've had Splatoon 2 since launch, you've seen it all and been S+, but your snooping around on squidboards and wind up here. Lol.
What's with the huge bump? I can't say I really care though, but some are really adverse to it. The Splatoon 1 sub forum is pretty much dead now, so I'm happy with any post. I got S+ pretty recently (probably only about a month ago) but the number of people here with S+ 99 really makes me want to punch through my monitor, lol. I never actually tried to go higher though, because I fear that I'll go on a loosing streak and be unable to get back to S+. However, I imagine S+ lobbies are pretty much dead now, or if not, infested with hackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom