How many stars do you have on each weapon?

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
There's been a thread on this before but I can't find it, it's been a while, I'm sure people have played the game more since then and more people have joined the community as well. What are you guys' current star count on each weapon? Just for fun I fully ordered mine within each tier by how many wins they all have + also didn't list stuff that I have 0 stars on because it made the image very big

1718852642421.png

Grushi

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Here we are once more!

Weapon freshness.png

List is ordered. I also cut the one star tier to shorten the list

So since last time Recycled 2's very much on its way to being my next 5 star, against all odds; I've played both Wellstrings a lot, Credit, Bamboo 2 and I've 4-starred both the N-Zap and Foil flingza.

Banger season, so many weapons I want to play

MandatoryCatalyst

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
my-image(4).png

Tierlist didn't have any skins so I added my own, since hey, I've gotten those stars, I want to show them! In other news, can you tell I like Dualies? I feel like you can tell. I plan on 4 starring Order Dualies, and am still working on 3 starring the new Dousers... when I finally get out of the losing streak rut I'm in lol.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
splatoonstars.png

here we are again! i did participate in the previous thread, and honestly not much has changed since last time. some notable differences though:
  • vedit to 4 stars! it's also now my most likely candidate to get to 5 stars since it's the only weapon in 4 stars that i really still actively play after this new season dropped
  • speaking of new season, custom dousers and charcoal both quickly got up to 3 star in the first week or so, and are probably pretty likely to reach 4 star this season. most other weapons from this season that i was interested in got up to 1 star, though bamboo is something i've been practicing and trying to get good at
  • i pushed a few shooters that i really hated into 1 star at some point, probably during a splatfest while i was bored (specifically, neo splash and octoshot). also got a few other weapons up there but nothing really noteworthy
  • i finally put enough time into the tent kits to get 1 star and 2 star on the kits respectively! they're weapons that i've always had some interest in and it feels nice to finally get some wins with them
now, i believe it was in the previous thread where i said something along the lines of, "if nova gets buffed then i'm totally getting annaki nova to 5 stars". and then it did get buffed! but then something happened: they added an actually Good inkjet option to the game. i hate to say it but annaki nova is never reaching 5 stars because i have literally 0 reason to ever pick it over charcoal now. charcoal 5 star someday though for sure. i would never lie a second time

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
my-image (26).png

Holy cow thats a lot of 3 stars I really need some loyalty lol
also I aint including the 2 or less stars cause to be frank I do not care about those weapons

Now when I say I am getting close on sorella I mean it will be done in like a month
also I made a star tier list recently and I completely forgot I got sblast 92 4 stars (tbh I forgot the kit even existed)

Mili

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6426-7546-0600
1718894677658.png

I have a lot of 1 star weapons because I wanted to get Sheldon licenses to gamble with lol.
Some of the weapons in 4 and 3 stars are some I used a lot at the start, I'm pretty sure I could put Junior at 4* for example if I used it at least once or twice after the first period of time I used it.

A lot of the time is trying to make a weapon click with me too lol, slosher for example was one I struggled with until the order slosher came and I gave it a try hahahh.
I would also like to use some weapons more, but I don't play as much as I did before so it'll probably be a long time before I get another 5* weapon....

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Decided not to include 1 and 2 star weapons because it felt unnecessary when so many of them are just weapons I tried out when I first started out Splatoon 3.
It would be a huge list that would include almost every weapon so instead I'm only putting 5 to 3 stars since those are the weapons I actually had to put some time into. I also ordered them by class.

my-image (25).png

There's a lot of shooters from back when I first started out. 96. Gal is also there because I used to play it a lot for Kraken, every other Kraken option was not fun for me at all.
I also remember considering switching from Machine to Splash as my main after the fire rate nerf. Figured it was the closest option for playing another weapon with an amazing kit but obviously I didn't go through with it.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
freshness-s24.png

...this isn't even abbreviated in any way this is just every weapon i have at least 1 star on, internally ranked in order of freshness. the only thing missing is order dualies (3*, in-between vdapples and bloogas) because the tiermaker template didn't have order weapons

i have 2 stars on squeezer. for a hot minute i wanted to learn it because i thought its gimmick was cool. my hands weren't on board with that idea

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
...this isn't even abbreviated in any way this is just every weapon i have at least 1 star on, internally ranked in order of freshness. the only thing missing is order dualies (3*, in-between vdapples and bloogas) because the tiermaker template didn't have order weapons
Not sure which tier list everyone else is using but this is the one I always go to.
It has every weapon including the Order skins and Grizzco weapons. I think the user who made it updates it for every season so that's nice.

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Weapon freshness tierlist.png

The top four are weapons I'm currently playing with 3 of them I plan on getting to 5 (Pain is so freaking close)

As for the 4 and 3 stars tiers OH BOY! in case you couldn't tell despite this game only being out for almost two years I went through a lot of different eras. There are so many weapons in these tier that I said I would main, but didn't the only weapon here I said I would main when I first saw it and actually did was Pain, everything else I didn't. the only other thing I have to say is the weapons in these tiers are usually my go to for fun weapons.

The rest of the tiers are for fun weapons like recycle, reskins, weapons I hate like every chargers except squiffer, weapons I didn't try yet like the newest ones, or I straight up don't care about like custom explo and deeflux. Not much to say here

rosylina

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-8188-5007-1224

2 stars and above because 1 stars are basically "I want a Sheldon License and I don't totally hate this weapon"

It's interesting to see how much my preferences have changed over time, seeing weapons higher up than the me of today would get them. Prime example being Aerospray lol.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
Screen Shot 2024-06-21 at 12.35.45 PM.png

update from last time :p

5 stars in order of when i 5 starred them, everything else ordered by closeness to next tier. im currently working on 5 star zfscope and im also playing naut 79 + edit nouveau a lot. custom liter and gdynamo are my casual turf only weapons but theyll get 4 starred eventually. chydra and order bow will also be 4 starred but theyre in limbo for now

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
my-image(4).png

(was too lazy to go through all my 1* weapons, so i put smallfry in their stead)

at one point i thought i'd never 5* a weapon since i kept switching "mains" during fresh season, but then i found wiper and apparently played it enough to 5* it without really realizing it. guess that means we're soulmates?

i also cannot aim with unscoped chargers for some reason, which is why the only unscoped charger on this list is the snipewriter lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom