• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I just realized that I forgot the link to our picture, so I edited my first post; just fyi.

Murabitoº

Inkling
NNID
bowske.98
r.jpeg

Here's my request..

I'd like him to be aiming with the Kelp Splatterscope. And also would like Orange Tentacles too.
Thanks very much

Rivian

Inkling
NNID
Rivian13
If you could draw him with the Octobrush on his shoulder, holding it like a broadsword looking off in the distance while on top of a high building, that'd be fantastic! I would also like their to be the city of Inkopolis below.
Rivian.jpg

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Wow, I agree, you are getting better and better, that's awesome! BTW I edited my earlier post to include a picture for clarification, no rush though :)

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I can see a lot of people are hounding you with art, and with good reason, it looks pretty awesome.
Hope it's not too much to ask if you can do mine as well.

Anyway I can get this one drawn? Hopefully you can get the Hydra in there as well, it's a bulky weapon. Perhaps sitting on top of it leaning forward with her elbows on her knees, sticking out her tongue and closing one eye. Same color skin and eyes please. As far as the hair goes, it's unfortunately not a color readily accessible in Splatoon, but I'd like it to be off white, as well as match the same style as Aversa from Fire Emblem.

Thanks a bunch, in advance, if you do get around to it. Let me know if you'd like any other references.

EDIT: I noticed you put blurred images of stages as a background, any way I can get Walleye?

EDIT2: I changed the pose and gear, hope you haven't already started on it.

Last edited:

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Reposting from an old request thread since the OP of that thread wasn't active for a while. Changes since then are in bold.

Ink Color: Your choice. I don't have much of a preference for colors.
Skin color: Tanned to light brown. See pic below for what I was thinking of:
Headshot.jpg

Eye color: Brown
Headpiece: The Forge Paintball Mask. That tends to be one of my fallbacks for tough times.
Clothing: A white tee with my avatar (the S with a crossbar) displayed prominently on the chest.
Shoes: Blue Moto Boots
Pose:
Hunched over and with two fingers to my ear, like the Psycho Bandit from this Borderlands promo image.
Extras: Wielding a Neo Splash-O-Matic in my other hand, an Inkzooka on my back.
BG: Ancho-V Games.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@SgtUBER

Holy carp....I'm dead from awesomeness.... *dies* xux
Though you kinda forgot the blue stripe going down my pants..

sure, what is your friend's inkling? ;3
Here she is: http://fav.me/d9h15uf (It's the one on the way left, and please don't draw the .52 Deco as show in the pic, just as shown in-game)
Don't worry, she said it's fine for her if others draw her.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
@SgtUBER

Holy carp....I'm dead from awesomeness.... *dies* xux
Though you kinda forgot the blue stripe going down my pants..

Here she is: http://fav.me/d9h15uf (It's the one on the way left, and please don't draw the .52 Deco as show in the pic, just as shown in-game)
Don't worry, she said it's fine for her if others draw her.
alrighty~ i'll do her too ^^

and i fixed the pants lol

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Nice drawings, could you perhaps draw me a male inkling with the Ski mask on and the varsity crew neck sweater holding a heavy splatling Deco. For the pose just have him shooting the gun from a side angle with like a fierce facial expression. You don't have to include the shoes like how you did in yours. I kinda want it like yours how it's from a side angle except no outline and have him have light blue hair. Please and thank you so much <3
by ski mask do you mean this?
https://gyazo.com/08413936120fbfa0ecb09c669559eeb7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom