• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
WOW! Just had a look at your awesome works of art, they truely are magnificent.

No rush, but if it's possible could you maybe draw a male blue inkling, with a smart hat like the one in my current avatar and a fairly smart buttoned shirt, again like the one in my avatar. The clothes don't have to be exactly like the ones in my avatar, it's just a rough approximation. Also, can you please include a 52 Gal or 96 Gal Deco, either is fine.

Anyway, no rush at all, no pressure :) If you want any clarification don't hesitate to ask me.

EDIT: Attatched a photo for reference just in case, just a rough guideline except for the colour, I want it blue.
Would you like the hair to be similar to your avatar?

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Octolings are cute too ^^
What she want me to draw
I'll go ahead and explain all the details. Third skin tone from the left (in the skin tone list), violet eyes, scarlet ink color. Black Arrowbands, Zekko Hoodie (with the fingerless gloves still), Octoling Boots. The background should be of an Octo Valley level, naturally.
And here is a pose reference, with an Octobrush in place of the sword, and a melancholy expression on her face.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Would you like the hair to be similar to your avatar?
Sorry for late reply, if possible yes I would like the hair to be a similar style to my current avatar, but as for the colour I think I'd be happy for the standard blue colour. No rush though.

splatroller

Inkling
NNID
kyoukokirigiri
your art is lovely! here is my inkling if you would like to draw her! ^u^

i use the krak-on roller! if you would like us to request a bg maybe mahi-mahi would be nice!
thank you! ♡

edit: if its possible may you also add colorful bandaids to her fingers? thanks!

Last edited:

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
I'm liking what I'm seeing here. If you wouldn't mind drawing my Inkling that would be cool. HERE is a picture of her. I don't really have any idea for what kind of pose or anything, I just want you to make her look as cute as you can lol. I look forward to seeing more of your art

Edit: Updated image because new set

Last edited:

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Hi! From what I've been seeing, your art is amazing! You seem super talented. If your not too busy, would you mind drawing me an Octoling? Wearing the Octo Tee you get for reaching level 50 and without the goggles if possible, with the eyes being pink. The skin tone should be the second lightest you can choose, and the pose can be whatever you want, though maybe preferably with it holding an octo shot over it's shoulders. And I would like the background to look like Octo Valley. If you would like anymore detail, let me know. Thank you in advance. :3

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
@Squinkling

so i didn't notice that you edited your message...and i tried to readjust the image since i pretty much already finished it ^^;
i can do it again lol

It's ok! I love the picture the way it is! She looks so cute with the splatling and the background! Thanks so much for the picture! :D

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Is this open?
If so… geez I have a lot of inklings I want people to draw. But can you do me as an Inkling? I have/use the 4th/5th skin tone and brown eyes. Ink color is your choice. My gear varies, but I almost always sport the Jungle Hat(The camo one) and the Blue Moto Boots. EDIT: I recently tried out the Mk lll, so could you have my shirt be the Varsity Jacket? (Weapon choice would either be the '89, RG, or the lll-but I'd look clumsy with the lll) Um, I guess I'm shy so you can incorporate that into there. Oh yeah, for the tentacle hair, can you have them pulled back in a low ponytail? Thanks so much :D

Here's pictures:
(This is a second option)
*Realizes every pic has green ink* My favorite ink colors is the ranked orange red and the ink color it goes against.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom