• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
20160130_212906.jpg 20160130_212915.jpg
I would like him to have the dark blue color, with the Inkstrike special ready to launch, and his head turned towards you so that it give the effect that he's spotted an enemy inkling. And preferably on one of the side areas of Piranha Pit.

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Wow... You're really good! Eh... If it wouldn't trouble you, could you do one of the various Inklings I got laying around? :0
Can you put the background as Camp Triggerfish? And for the pose, can you make them just sitting somewhere on the stage?

I feel bad asking you when you got all these requests already... ;-;

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
You. Are. A. BEAST at drawing!! I'm thinking about starting to draw fanart, any tips?
hm, the way i did it, is that i would go find some examples like, Eromame [she's so good at drawing inklings ;3]
then i would practice sketching them in a similar style. when i get more comfortable, i go ahead and try making them my own kind of style. ^^

hope this helps, in a way xD

summary, practice drawing them ;3

L810

Inkling
NNID
azL810
OH MY GOSH I LEFT ON A TRIP AND CAME BACK TO SEE THIS AND MY GOODNESS THIS IS TRUE BEAUTY!!! I NEARY HAD A HEART ATTACK AT THE BEAUTY!!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT TO DO THE ECHOLOCATOR AND YESSSSSSS THIS IS AMAZING!!!! BEAUTIFULLL!!! I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!! <3 :D:D:D:ability_bombsniffer::ability_bombsniffer::ability_bombsniffer::wst_shot_heavy00::echolocator:

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Well, I guess I could fill in a request, despite still waiting for one I filled in months ago elsewhere.
Either keep her with the same expression or make her seem tired. I feel like you can work out a pose from there, with the Slosher. And I'd like Ancho-V Games for the background.

Also, partly out of curiosity and mostly wondering about something I can do for a friend, how do you feel about Octolings?

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
deleted :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Last edited:

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
(edited) I would like a girl inkling with light blue color with Piranha Pit in the background. I want her to be aiming the Custom E-liter 3k Scope and wearing the Soccer Headband, Varsity Jacket, and Plum Casuals.

Last edited:

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Well, I guess I could fill in a request, despite still waiting for one I filled in months ago elsewhere.
Either keep her with the same expression or make her seem tired. I feel like you can work out a pose from there, with the Slosher. And I'd like Ancho-V Games for the background.

Also, partly out of curiosity and mostly wondering about something I can do for a friend, how do you feel about Octolings?
Octolings are cute too ^^
What she want me to draw

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
i will put a screenshot of my inkling as soon as i get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom