• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'm sick of ________

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND KITTEN-SHAPED, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF MORAY TOWERS AND ARROWANA MALL!!!!! I hate them both sooooooooooo much! Why! WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS UP?!?!?

I'll be honest, I'd freaking blast them into the infinite void if I could, never to return to the world of things that dont suck, where they do not belong.

And WHY are they always PAIRED? I cant count the number of times I've gone on, and seen that BOTH maps are in the same goddamn mode. I just. I really. I DONT EVEN.

I need some nukes here! And napalm! THERES NEVER ENOUGH NAPALM!!!! Could use some Godzilla, too!!!

And then I look at ranked mode, and it's goddamn Splat Zones! UGH. It's like the game is saying, "Hey, why dont you just go play more Binding of Isaac instead? I've got this covered."

I shall now take it's suggestion and do exactly that.

And then set everything on fire.

oh god I've had so much caffiene.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm honestly sick of the Inkzooka; there's basically nothing to do once it comes into play aside of praying they miss a lot (and even then there's the lag). Even when I used it while trying out the Mini Splatling I got a kill every time I pulled it out unless there was no enemy in sight, and I'm far from being an expert sharpshooter. Maybe if it worked like the Rainmaker and required a charge for full speed & range to at least give the others some way to "fight" against it >_>

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Sigh, playing the 30k "2.7%" Lottery to get 3x Favored Abillities. Spent, no joke, 38 out of 42 Sea Snails from past two Splatfests and several 30k on the same stupid gear; Fryfish Visor. Ridiculous how often even 1x Ink Saver Sub never appeared. Tired of the grind to be dissapointed as payment.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
But you have :shoes_sht007: and :shoes_shi005: which are both 200x's fresher. Although, "Fresh-ness" is subjective.
I'll agree with you on that, but when i go to Ranked my gear of choice is a Sporty Bobble Hat and an allmost 'pure' Armor Jacket. They both look like gear suitable for winter so i'd figure Motos would look better than the other shoes out there. Personally i'll hope i get Black Arrowbands with decent subs someday, it's my favorite out of all the headgear that have Tenacity on it.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
I'm sick of Spyke not being able to get that perfect gear I ordered from him... :(

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
I'm sick of Spyke not being able to get that perfect gear I ordered from him... :(
It's only 0.5% chance to get all three subs so it's really hard to obtain.

Anyways it's too hard to take over in Splat Zones without communication. :(

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
I'm tired of those .1 sort of losses or whatever.

Though in today's case, Rainmaker... I get the thing, team is supporting well, I mow down a couple of dudes, get to the goal spot, am CLIMBING the damn thing.... and get splatted. Just as I was about to pop over the edge and place it, suddenly I'm a puddle.

This did not please me. It was ALOT like a .1 % loss in Turf War, that same feeling.

Though we won shortly afterwards though, but.... still. It was an "ARRRRGH" moment. I really hate when that sort of thing happens....

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I'm sick of going back and forth between A+/S (been doing it pretty much since the update lol). When I'm A+ I get put in rooms with mostly A-/A, then A+ and an occasional S every now and then a few B+s. When I'm S I get put in mostly S rooms. Hard for me to really progress since its fairly easy wins in A+ and I'm carrying, then when I'm S and in all S rooms I feel as if I am the one being carried. I wish I got to play more S majority player matches while in A+ so it would be an easier transition to maintain once I did get to S. Although I feel A+ might be that weird transition level where not many people stay in long as you either fall down to A or progress to S. Still, wish matchmaking would give me more S players when I am in A+ to play against.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'm sick of all the little bastards in RM that don't wanna help pop the shield, but sure do squid in there and steal it. And on the off chance I do get it, they provide no cover..

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
I'll agree with you on that, but when i go to Ranked my gear of choice is a Sporty Bobble Hat and an allmost 'pure' Armor Jacket. They both look like gear suitable for winter so i'd figure Motos would look better than the other shoes out there. Personally i'll hope i get Black Arrowbands with decent subs someday, it's my favorite out of all the headgear that have Tenacity on it.
Re-roll! I like the White Arrowbands too. I like wearing the black ones as opposed to the Gas Mask everyone seems to love.

I'm sick of all the little bastards in RM that don't wanna help pop the shield, but sure do squid in there and steal it. And on the off chance I do get it, they provide no cover..
I agree with this one. Though if the map allows me to, I like to go around to try to splat the others shooting it.

I'm sick of going back and forth between A+/S (been doing it pretty much since the update lol). When I'm A+ I get put in rooms with mostly A-/A, then A+ and an occasional S every now and then a few B+s. When I'm S I get put in mostly S rooms. Hard for me to really progress since its fairly easy wins in A+ and I'm carrying, then when I'm S and in all S rooms I feel as if I am the one being carried. I wish I got to play more S majority player matches while in A+ so it would be an easier transition to maintain once I did get to S. Although I feel A+ might be that weird transition level where not many people stay in long as you either fall down to A or progress to S. Still, wish matchmaking would give me more S players when I am in A+ to play against.
I think I understand what you mean. You would get more points by splatting more S ranked players, right?

Last edited:

Kaliafornia

NNID
Kaliafornia
I think I understand what you mean. You would get more points by splatting more S ranked players, right?
It's not about points, its about experience/getting better as I feel there is a pretty big skill disparity between S and A+ rooms due to uneven matchmaking and not playing enough S players while A+.

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
A+ is funny like that. You end up playing in lobbies with A/A- a good chunk of the time. Shoot, even S has that issue.

Or it could be the game telling me I suck as an S Rank. XD

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
I'm sick of salty players that send a friend request with a hate message like ( you play cheap, I'm going to report you ) when they were the one stalking me the whole match trying to splat me in Turf War... :scared:
I didn't know this was a thing

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm sick of no splitscreen online/pro controller support.
I'm sick of lag.
I'm sick of campy rollers.
I'm sick of bad teammates (not going to blame them for my loss completely, but I do get them a lot.)
I'm sick of only having two courses in the rotation.
I'm sick of not being able to play the mode I want when I want to.

And I'm sick of having matches where all I do is get splatted. s:

Kaliafornia

NNID
Kaliafornia
A+ is funny like that. You end up playing in lobbies with A/A- a good chunk of the time. Shoot, even S has that issue.

Or it could be the game telling me I suck as an S Rank. XD
Lol I wish I had that problem in S. It's like I get to S and the game is like "OH, so you think you got gud now... We'll see about that." XD

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I'm suck of getting splatted due to lag. My internet is great, but there are always those times when a roller splats me from all the wat across the map krakens splatting me when I'm no where near them, and taking splat damage when I am clearly submerged in my own ink and no one is shooting at me.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
.96 gals are really annoying since if they see you first, it's pretty much over for you

Also every roller lmao
I don't personally mind JP players since, more often than not, they're packing way better gear than me, but it's weird being the only non JP player in a lobby, I hope we get reigonal matchmaking eventually
Yes oh god yes to regional matchmaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom