• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

Wintermelon43

Inkling
I'm sick of the bubblers. It's always a pain when two people are right near your spawn and you almost kill them and then they both use it and you die anyway :/

Kraken is annoying too.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I'm sick of the bubblers. It's always a pain when two people are right near your spawn and you almost kill them and then they both use it and you die anyway :/

Kraken is annoying too.
Basically the invincibility moves piss you off, which makes sense.
I like them though... when i'm using them :P

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Again. AGAIN! Mackerel RM: opponents have one, two, three, FOUR Krakens. We have none, not even a Bubbler! Yes - statistically, if I'm not using an invincibility Special myself, my team will have fewer than the opponents, on average. But come on!

... I can't complain too much, as we just barely outdid their record at the end and won anyway, but we were veritably camped for a good few minutes.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I'm starting to get sick of Japanese accounts—the squidbagging ones.

And they're often charger, carbon, or (luna) blaster users. But other users show up too. So annoying! It's like every time they splat me it's under arbitrary circumstances: I'm dropping the most dangerous/troublesome player on their team, I'm halting the objective, I'm pushing the objective, I'm protecting a teammate, etc., which means even when I do notice them I'm intentionally ignoring them because they're not a priority.

Can't decide what's even more annoying: that when I look at the score they have a mediocre performance or that I stop enjoying myself and hunt for splats on the entire team because I want to wipe them all back to spawn for annoying me.

They disgust me. Ugh! ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I'm sick of my teammates not using my beacons even though I put them right in the other team's base. I work so hard to sneak into the enemy's base with a frickin E-liter just for no one to use them and instead super jump to someone else and promptly get splatted. X(

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
the squidbagging ones.
Say no more, I'm already sick of them. Just out of curiosity, did you find they were only doing it to you? Or just doing it for most of the kills they were getting? Either way, it sucks that happened to you. And it sounds like it wasn't the first time.

I'm sick of my teammates not using my beacons even though I put them right in the other team's base. I work so hard to sneak into the enemy's base with a frickin E-liter just for no one to use them and instead super jump to someone else and promptly get splatted. X(
I know all those feelings too well. It's amazing I will find people jump to me when I'm in combat, let alone, when I had set down beakons for safer jumps. I had a few of those situations today actually.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Being splatted by the campiest of rollers. Which is why it feels great when I splat them. So so satisfying.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I'm sick of thinking I can make progress in the A grades' Rainmaker solo queue. It's utter madness. I keep telling myself I should stop and squad this mode or maybe I'm just having a bad session—I'm just butting up against that definition of insanity in expecting different results.

Say no more, I'm already sick of them. Just out of curiosity, did you find they were only doing it to you? Or just doing it for most of the kills they were getting? Either way, it sucks that happened to you. And it sounds like it wasn't the first time.
From what I'm starting to pay attention to, it's just me and is more likely to occur if I'm the only non-Japanese seeming player in the lobby or if it's someone with clan tags.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
From what I'm starting to pay attention to, it's just me and is more likely to occur if I'm the only non-Japanese seeming player in the lobby or if it's someone with clan tags.
I had that happened a few times during the Splatfest where all the regions played to together. In both those times, I was the only non Japanese player, and I was the only one getting taunted after being killed. One of those matches I was absolutely furious throughout. My team was losing badly, and I was getting killed so much, on top of the taunting. Easily one of if not the worst match I had ever had playing this game. Sorry it keeps happening to you.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Getting disconnected. Satellite internet makes me rage :mad:

Maybe it'll be better once school starts back up again, but the rate at which it happens is so inconsistent I don't know what to blame it on.

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
Oh my gosh, I KNOW, RIGHT!? I've played so many matches where people just don't use my beacons, especially when I place them next to enemy territory that is not being occupied, so they could take it over. X-(

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Gee, I'm starting to think some fun little "Use the beakon!!" image sig or psa comic needs to be commissioned.

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
there's just maps that have different experiences in solo queue and with friends. I hate camp triggerfish and kelp dome in solo queue for instance. People don't know where to go even in S. xD

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Chargers who can't contribute anything to your team. If you're new period, yes I don't expect you to be that great, at least turf a little ink and such, throw bombs here and there, use your special, and I'll forgive (cuz I wasn't so great at first either). If you're level 35+ or an A+, I expect you to have at least common knowledge to NOT go into the head of battle unless your self-awareness, reaction time, and aim is great. If you keep going 0/6 and around that ratio, or that in turf war you ink 250 or less.

And am I the only one who plays "Guess the abilities" when I get splatted by an opponent and wait to respawn?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Chargers with all damage.
You already oneshot people most of the time soooo.... what's the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom