• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
To be fair sometimes a lost tower is better than a dead teammate. I think it is just important to know when to abandon ship or not.
As a matter of fact, if you're in the lead, it's better to leave the tower idle, and splat all (and I mean all) the enemies if possible, so that they're forced back to their spawn point, as they can't access it.

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
I'm sick of getting matches against a squad of 4 S+ players when we don't even have an S ourselves :mad:

CyrTheRaven

Inkling
NNID
CyrWoods
Im sick of Dynamo rollers...... Seriously, those things are monsters!!! So much range and power... If you manage to shoot first, you'll win, but you'll die too. -_-

Also, chargers on Moray Towers......
I WISH THERE WAS COVER YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND IF THERES JUST ONE E-LITER ON THE ENEMY TEAM YOU'RE GONNA DIE FORTY TIMES

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
There isn't too much I get sick of within the game, other than just all rollers in general. I don't mind them, however I use only Ink / Octo Brushes and so I get slight discomfort dealing with something that can one shot me in a close range match ups; especially in narrow spaces.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Lag. Sick of people thinking its an excuse. Sick of those janky shots from chargers when I swim across a corner. Those are the most apparent. Willing to look at own faults but now I am at a platueau. Sorry can't spell. If there is a way to beat lag I am all ears.

A+ is hard.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Lag. If there is a way to beat lag I am all ears.

A+ is hard.
Bubbler or Kraken for extra safety.
That's all I got unfortunately. Although, I understand your pain on this.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Thanks I will consider that actually. Appreciate it!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
The sickness is real! Rollers and ink brushes! Though range is your friend in those cases. Also a good sprinkler or two to slow them down. That's how I deal with it. Though death still can come swift no mater what.

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm tired of my left stick "jamming". Trying to strafe left and ending up going nowhere is a good way to get yourself killed.

I'm also still tired of my inaccuracy. I've gotten better, but I'm still missing too many shots as a charger main.

Oh, and Dynamos. I hate and respect anyone who is decent with a Dynamo Roller.

Thebluehero

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
YoloSwaggie
I'm sick of the Pilot Goggles/Black Inky Rider/Octo boots

The only reason people wear that combo is for maximum edgyness

Squidderp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.Dorito
I'm sick of finding someone who kicks your team's butts with a weapon, deciding "Hey, maybe I can do that!" and getting used as a floor mop.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
I'm sick of people that complain about things. Like everybody should just lighten up and realize that it's just a game, and it's not a big deal, everybody is all I hate this, I hate that and complain and complain and complain. For the love of god, stop conplaining and realize how stupid you sound. Learn to deal with something for once. Jesus. If it's that bad do you really have to come out here and state your little problem? No! Do you think George Washington complained when he had to cross the Delaware River in the freezing cold night? No! Do you think I'm a total hypocrite and you should totally like this post? Yes! I'm so sick of it! People complain and complain and it gets nothing done. Jesus learn to deal with something in your life for once instead of expecting people to deal with it for you. I got my own problems I don't need yours! So please stop complaining, I'm so sick of it.

Squidderp

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mr.Dorito
I'm sick of people that complain about things. Like everybody should just lighten up and realize that it's just a game, and it's not a big deal, everybody is all I hate this, I hate that and complain and complain and complain. For the love of god, stop conplaining and realize how stupid you sound. Learn to deal with something for once. Jesus. If it's that bad do you really have to come out here and state your little problem? No! Do you think George Washington complained when he had to cross the Delaware River in the freezing cold night? No! Do you think I'm a total hypocrite and you should totally like this post? Yes! I'm so sick of it! People complain and complain and it gets nothing done. Jesus learn to deal with something in your life for once instead of expecting people to deal with it for you. I got my own problems I don't need yours! So please stop complaining, I'm so sick of it.
The irony. Just wow.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
The spamming of 'BooYah' and 'Common' in-game. This is a petty annoyance than a huge issue with me but I keep the Wii Pad on mute because of it. It's manageable in small doses that way.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm sick of Urchin Underpass. I think they wanted to make the map less of a one-sided battle when a team cannot hold the middle by making the other routes larger, but in reality they just made it nigh impossible to recover from since the enemy now has a lot more ways to attack you. I'll hope that I don't see it on this Splatfest or I'll seriously consider ditching Splatoon until there's something more pleasant in the rotation

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
I get a bit annoyed when my teammates don't take a little bit of their time to reclaim the map in our ink color in Ranked Matches.

I know it's not Turf Wars and all but having map control is very important in Splatoon since having map control can give curtain weapons a hard time to push in like Rollers and Blasters, and generally give you and your team for free reign of movement across the map. I remember losing many games just because the enemy team had complete map control and it was very difficult our team push to the point.

In the end I'm complaining about teammates or anything, because I normally don't blame my teammates for losing games, I just feel that it's important to keep map control. ;)

TheRamosOnline

Inkling
NNID
TheRamosOnline
I'm sick of playing support and no one advancing.
I'm sick of playing aggressive and getting no support.

Seriously, nothing is more annoying to me than when I'm solo-camping the enemy team close to their base and my entire team is lagging back and not taking the uncontested turf.
Same goes for the reverse, when I'm the one pushing and taking turf and we have Chargers who aren't supporting, Krak-On's who aren't using Beakons or people who just try to snag that extra kill rather than take the turf around us.

Oh, and I guess I'm sick of cowards.
Those players too afraid to hop on the tower, pick up the Rainmaker or protecting the Splatzone. There's a special place in the Sea for Inklings like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom