I'm sick of ________

sammich

Inkling Cadet
i do a lot of turf wars to chill and it really annoys me when i take out 3 or even 4 enemies all at once and shout "come on!" and i look at the game pad and my teammates are inking our base.

or when people teleport to me when i'm obviously in a volatile zone.

also when my teammates are squidbagging (since i can't kill them for it).

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
I'm sick of opponents swimming through my ink like its nothing and I get glued in

Zero Meddler

Inkling Cadet
There's ONE THING that I'm sick and tired of...

This:

20151116_230743.jpg

Followed by my Wii U telling me it can't find a Wi-Fi comnection.

YES. YOU. CAN YOU STUPID FRIGGIN PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY. You were JUST in a game. You were doing fine for the past 2 hours. Why do you keep doing that!?

As if I'm gonna get a response from it. lel

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
There's ONE THING that I'm sick and tired of...

This:

View attachment 2231

Followed by my Wii U telling me it can't find a Wi-Fi comnection.

YES. YOU. CAN YOU STUPID FRIGGIN PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY. You were JUST in a game. You were doing fine for the past 2 hours. Why do you keep doing that!?

As if I'm gonna get a response from it. lel
That's been happening to me a lot too. I get mad at the game often (my play, the play of my teammates, losing, etc.), but NOTHING gets me angrier than my WiiU telling me I don't have internet. Especially when my wife is next to me checking facebook...

DarkGengar

Inkling
NNID
Neil94
Sick of how cheap blasters and sloshers are in tower control
sick of killer wail in rainmaker
sick of roller mains in every mode

yeah i'm salty

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I'm sick of going into Splat Zones and seeing my teammates crowd up nowhere near the Splat Zone and completely preoccupied with something else. Here's an example:

Notice the E-liter 3K user pointing at her feet? Yes, she fired a shot at her feet.

I went 13-6 in this match, having mowed down every opponent who dared enter the Splat Zone, and STILL lost, because my teammates refused to come down from that ledge (except the Aerospray MG user...sometimes). The E-liter user I can pass if he wasn't so obsessed with shooting nowhere near anything of interest. I was the only one to reclaim the Splat Zone, only to lose it again a few seconds later because it's one of me inking versus two or three opponents.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Sick of being inconsistent at this game holy squid I almost went on an S+ grind yesterday but today I lost 3 in a row with my main weapon. Wat.
Oh, don't I know it. Yesterday I was struggling with my Hero Shot in Turf. I swap to the Octobrush and I got scores like 8-0 easily on top of winning every game. Why is this game so confusing?

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Played Splatoon all day today and was really happy that all of Japan was in the middle of their splatfest. No DCs, skill level was fairly decent, and most importantly, I had a great time. Then Japan's splatfest concluded and now I almost disconnected, every match is laggy and I can't seem to kill anyone. So yeah, thanks Japan.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I am so incredibly sick of Neo Sploosh o matics in S+ ranked battles. They are EVERYWHERE! And it doesn't help that everyone using one equips a ridiculous amount of run and swim speed up too. They zip around the battlefield without a care in the world, activating their krakens the minute they feel threatened.

Now that I mention it, people seem to be running a lot of run speed up in S+ ranked battles these days. To the point where I am going to have to start rerolling for pure run speed clothes the next time I feel like doing so. As far as I can tell, the current meta for high level play is run fast, and use the Neo Sploosh.

Luna Blasters keep reminding me why Tower Control is my least favorite ranked mode too. I think I'll stick to Splatzones and Rainmaker. Though 96 Gals continue to dominate those modes to an annoying degree too.

Sick of being inconsistent at this game holy squid I almost went on an S+ grind yesterday but today I lost 3 in a row with my main weapon. Wat.
I could make the same exact post. Last night I went on a pure ranked play session, and I did very well. This morning all my skill was gone, and I played terribly.

The worst part is that I'm stuck in the S+ 40s, and already every loss is 5 points, while a win usually only gets me 3. Winning two in a row is only worth one more point than one loss. It would make sense in the 80s or 90s, but all the way at 40? I don't know how people get to S+ 99.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm sick of getting splatted right as I'm about to reach the team's pedestal in Rainmaker. :confused:

That happened twice tonight - both when I had team mates covering me who ended up dying. I always feel like I've let my team down so badly when I die that close to the goal. :v

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I noticed very aggressively splat-happy people tend to do that. Their favorite thing to do is to pick a teammate, then follow them around and try to kill-steal by swooping in front of the teammate to attack the opponent. (And I see it happen often enough, and with the same people in the room doing it again and again, that I don't think it's an accident.) You have to wonder how these guys have been playing the game for so long and still not understand that kill-stealing is completely pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom