I'm sick of ________

Cake or Death

Full Squid
NNID
McProle
Squidbaggers. It's got really bad. I run into at least a couple of them everyday now.

They need to invent a device that lets me reach through the tv screen and slap you in the mouth if you do it to me. When I splat them I get urges to do it back to them, but then I remember I've succesfully completed puberty.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Becoming sick of the wonky hit boxes (or lag) for both the Kraken and Inkzooka! Sometimes I can superjump out of the situation but explode in mid-flight while high above either one. Other times I deftly avoid them with some inkling parkour and casual walk away or take a corner. Then I explode like I've been given the Kenshiro special. x_x
haha, I know that feel. Its like you're in an anime sometimes 0_0

"Phew that was a close one I was almost a goner ther--AHh!!*Splat!** That delayed impact...

LittleLucario1

Inkling
NNID
Jtljtljtl
IN SICK OF INKBRUSHES!!!! And people that spell their usernames incorrectly... SERIOUSLY PEOPLE COME ON!!!

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
i'm sick of people in solo S+ rank not picking up the rain maker. i got my kraken ready to go but no one wants to pick up the dang golden fish qwq

flamestar6

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
im sick of people who dont grab the rainmaker. ITS RIGHT THERE GRAB IT IM USING AN E-LITER snipers dont usually grab it

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
i'm sick of people in solo S+ rank not picking up the rain maker. i got my kraken ready to go but no one wants to pick up the dang golden fish qwq
The difference between C+ and S+:

In C+ everyone wants to pick up the rainmaker, in S+ no one does.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
In C+ everyone wants to pick up the rainmaker, in S+ no one does.
Playing in S, I main the Rainmaker. Like... my preferred RM weapons all work with Swim Speed anyway so I'm already well-equipped to carry it, so I take the initiative and pick it up more than half of the time. And that's a self-fulfilling action, as it means I'm getting a lot of practice with the thing so am more likely to be the person on my team with the greatest amount of recent experience using it.

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Playing in S, I main the Rainmaker. Like... my preferred RM weapons all work with Swim Speed anyway so I'm already well-equipped to carry it, so I take the initiative and pick it up more than half of the time. And that's a self-fulfilling action, as it means I'm getting a lot of practice with the thing so am more likely to be the person on my team with the greatest amount of recent experience using it.
lol i use the Custom-scope e-liter in rainmaker, i equip almost all swim/run speed just cause no one in S+ wants to pick it up...or atleast the people in my lobby qwq

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Get surprise Splatted by Krakens and Rollers. Not to also mention me having a shoot of with another rapid shooter and usually involves me dying due to bad aiming on my part/quick movement on their part, or both of us dying.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
But inkbrushes are pretty cool. Give me an inkbrush over a roller any day of the week. The Octobrush has to be my favourite :).
Brushes are made of love and trollolololol. >=D

Always an added joy when you're having a good day and playing brush.

Run circles around shooters. Say "I'm Batman" before jumping off the ledge to splat someone. Purposely throw yourself amid the other team and laugh as they chase you. Piss off chargers to where they ignore your team and focus only on you. Sing the Spider-Squid theme song as you trapeze about the stage. Tri-splat or quad-splat the other team while saying, "You expected a roller! But it was me, the brush!" And leave hearts, smiley faces, and "xoxo" near the enemy spawn.

How can you hate the lulz only a brush can provide!?

Meeposer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Meeposer
MAN!!! I made a new account and got to B rank easily but then I played rainmaker... my team-mates REALLY sucked and kept getting the rainmaker and dying 3 seconds later. I tried to get it but my other team-mates keep blocking the way.

Lose streak = 6
Sub account rank = B 8
Main account rank = A+ 50

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Same with S, sometimes. I find that the people that grab it after a little bit do well, but usually nobody grabs it. I also find that there are times when I am just really sucking (usually an off day with squiffer) but then I get the rainmaker and grab 4-5 kills on the way to a knockout. Then there are teams that don't go near the rainmaker, especially when you have it.

Dream21

Full Squid
People using the Bamboozler MK (or any kind for that matter) and not understanding it's a rapid fire and rapid charge weapon. ;u; It's so painful seeing them only do one shot within a span of like ten seconds.

Last edited:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
How stupidly OP the Dynamo Rollers are. One flick flies halfway across the map, and you get splatted if a drop of ink lands on your pinky finger. I know I have to git gud, but I can't help but feel cheated every time I get splatted by one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom