image host thread for profile posts until warchamp7 allows us to upload images to profile posts directly

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
IMG_1681.jpeg
IMG_1683.jpeg

these are literally from the splatoonjp twitter and in theory i shouldve been able to get image urls from there but getting usable image links from twt on mobile is the real secret superboss of side order

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
click "open image in new tab" and copy the url of that tab
this would work if i was on desktop (or maybe a phone not designed assuming its users have never touched a computer before) but it’s not as simple as that juggling between firefox for ios and the twitter app i haven’t updated since before the rebrand. there must be a way to do it but reuploading here was just a little easier than trying to defuse that bomb in the few minutes of downtime i have between doing stuff at work, y’know?

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
this would work if i was on desktop (or maybe a phone not designed assuming its users have never touched a computer before) but it’s not as simple as that juggling between firefox for ios and the twitter app i haven’t updated since before the rebrand. there must be a way to do it but reuploading here was just a little easier than trying to defuse that bomb in the few minutes of downtime i have between doing stuff at work, y’know?
(I am sowwy if dis sounds mean) skill issue, to undue the skill issue get a laptop

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
(I am sowwy if dis sounds mean) skill issue, to undue the skill issue get a laptop
i have a laptop, it’s the time restraints + having to open twitter on work wifi stopping me lol

(twitter and this site. watch me become the first adult to get squidboards blocked by a school district’s IT department)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
i have a laptop, it’s the time restraints + having to open twitter on work wifi stopping me lol

(twitter and this site. watch me become the first adult to get squidboards blocked by a school district’s IT department)
don't you have cellular data on your phone?

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120

I also use a school laptop but since I am homeschooled and don't belong to a school district (even though the laptop does and the admin of this laptop watches every move I do on here) this site isn't blocked

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
don't you have cellular data on your phone?
that’s what i’m using to post here right now, but that brings me back to the initial problem of “getting a working image url from twitter on this phone is a form of torture banned under international law” 😔

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
that’s what i’m using to post here right now, but that brings me back to the initial problem of “getting a working image url from twitter on this phone is a form of torture banned under international law” 😔
oh, ok, well, at least I am happy that I am homeschooled until the summer of next year, me and my parents are gonna talk about me going back to an old public school I went to until I reached 6th grade

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Designer.jpeg

so I had this A.I algorithm create this and it looks not half bad

(thank you @Mx_Diva for the website for this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom